🌹Reckless Duel: Part 17🌹

Y/n's POV
It has been a REALLY long day for all of us. Me and Grim went straight to bed after we arrived back at Ramshackle Dorm. When my head hit the pillow, I was soon pulled to sleep.

"Another strange dream?" I was in a court room this time. The little girl was on a stand infront of the Queen Of Hearts. The little girl seemed to be irritated but by what? I decided to listen to what she'll say.

"Your Majesty, indeed. Why you're not a queen! You're just a pompous, bad-tempered tyrant!" I stared at the little girl with wide eyes. She's in danger now! Never say that to the Queen Of Hearts!!!

"Hahaha....." The Queen Of Hearts laughed but she asked the little girl, and her voice gave me shivers. "What did you say?" Soon a purple cat appeared on top of the Queen's head as he repeated the girl's words.

"She said you're a pompous, bad-tempered tyrant! Hehehehe..." The cat later disappeared after.

"WHAT!? OFF WITH HER HEAD!!!" The Queen shouted as she pointed to the little girl. Card Soldiers surrounded the girl after they were commanded.

"Wah!! You heard what Her Majesty said!! Off with her head!!" One of the cards shouted as they charge towards the little girl. The little girl was in danger, and the only thing I could do is yell...

"RUN!!!" Everything faded into black. "Why didn't anyone stop the Queen?" I asked myself. I then woke up. It was now morning. Grim turned and looked at me as I sat up.

"Oh! You're up already." Grim said. Ace soon came into the room after I was done changing into the Heartslabyul Uniform I wore during the Unbirthday Party.

"Today's the day! Let's get going." I nodded as we went back to Heartslabyul for the decisive match.

Drip Drip Drip

I saw it again! The black ink blots! I have a bad feeling about those blots. I hope everything is gonna be ok.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

We finally arrived at Heartslabyul as we soon entered the Rose Maze where the match is being held. And the word was already spread out like wild fire.

"Hey, did you hear? There's some guy challenging Dorm Leader Rosehearts to a Decisive Match." I heard on of the residents spoke to his friends.

""That" dorm leader? I'll believe it when I see it. They'll lose their heads in five seconds." One of them chuckled. I was tempted to punch the guy square in the face for talking trash about my friends. But I have to stay calm. I don't want to make a scene... Again.

"This is the first challenge since Riddle became dorm leader. Let's watch how it goes!" One of them said as the group nodded.

"Hoo hoo." Hooty hooted at me with a worried look on his face.

"I'm worried too bud." I mumbled to Hooty.

"Ace and Deuce are fighting for the seat of dorm leader and challenging Riddle to a Decisive Match!?" I heard Cater stuttered out all surprised. "Are you for real!?" Even Cater was surprised about the news.

"I tried to stop them..." I heard Trey answered back with a sigh. I told Grim to be with Ace and Deuce so they could talk for a bit. He did what I said and left me and Hooty. I started to walk up to the two of upperclassmen as Hooty flew close behind me.

"They sure are reckless. I hope it doesn't end up causing more trouble." Cater sighed a bit.

"Yeah..." Trey agreed.

"I hope so too, Cater." I spoke up as I stopped infront of the two. They turned to see me with Hooty.

"Ah, Y/n! Here to cheer your friends on?" I nodded at Cater. "Worried?"

"Extremely." I answered.

"It'll be alright." Trey said with a smile. "The headmaster would be there to keep things under control after all." I took a deep breath and let it out.

"You're right." I smiled slightly. "We should get going. The match is about to start." The four of us went to where the match is being held.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Everyone in Heartslabyul was there. Mummers and chatter was in the air on who would win the match. Of course, they all agreed it would be Riddle in heartbeat but some have a bit of faith in Ace and Deuce. Crowley soon stepped up.

"The Decisive Match for the title of Heartslabyul Dorm Leader will begin, shorty." Crowley announced. "The challengers are Ace Trappola and Deuce Spade. Defending his title is the current Dorm Leader, Riddle Rosehearts. In accordance with the rules of this Decisive Match, please remove the magic sealing collar handicap." Ace and Deuce's collars were gone in a second as they breath in more air.

"Yes! That collar is finally off!" Ace gave a sigh of relief.

"Don't worry, you'll have it back soon enough. Savor the taste of freedom whole you can." Riddle told the two. It gave me chills. I was standing in between Cater and Trey as we watch what will be happening. Hooty was on top of my head. "I couldn't believe my ears when I heard you wanted to challenge me.... Are you sure you want to go through with this?" Riddle asked, giving the two a chance tk throw in the towel. But, by the look on Ace and Deuce's faces, it's a no.

"Most definitely." Ace didn't hesitate. He wanted his revenge.

"I wouldn't challenge you as a joke." Deuce added.

"Hm... Whatever. Let us begin." Riddle said.

"Riddle, what do you want to do about afternoon tea?" Cater asked Riddle as the dorm leader faced him.

"That's a silly question. The rules star that my teatime always happens at 4pm on the nose." Riddle answered. I pulled out my pocket watch and open it to check the time. Cater pulled out his phone to see the time. It was 3:38pm.

"But it's already past 3:30..." Me and Cater said in sync. Cater was a bit louder than me though since I was just a mumble.

"Do you think I'll ever be late? This ordeal will be over shortly." Riddle stated. " As you can see, I'm short on time. Dealing with you one at a time is troublesome. Both of you, come at me at once." Riddle said with confidence.

"Fight on! Dorm Leader! Put them in their place!" The students of Heartslabyul chanted as they cheered for their some leader. I heard Trey gave out a small sigh of worry. I was an anxious mess as a bead of sweat rolled down my cheek.

"They sure know how to run their mouths." Deuce said with his fist in his hand, giving a glare.

"Gah! Now I'm mad!" Grim growled.

"We made sure to put a plan together!" Ace said. That's right. They did come up with a plan but they have to our spell Riddle before they get collared to win, or else it's Off With You Head.

"Headmaster, if you will." Riddle gestured Crowley to begin the match.

"The match will begin after the hand mirror I throw hits the ground and shatters." Crowley pulled out a hand mirror from his pocket as he raised it up. "Get ready.... Set...." He soon dropped it as the Mirror shatters. "Fight!" And it soon started. I hold my hands together in a praying position as I watch.

"Be safe..." I mumbled.

To Be Continued~