🌴Glowing Eyes: Part 23🌴

3rd POV
"Jamil, whatever is the matter...?" Azul asked Jamil, looking concerned about this sudden change. "Have I offended you in some way...?"

"You really don't know? Even after seeing how sad I am?" Jamil mumbled out.

"... Eh?" Azul was clueless.

"You've looked into my eyes, idiot." Jamil soon smiled darkly. He soon used his Unique Magic on Azul. "The one you see before you is your master. Answer when spoken to, bow your head to their orders."

"[Snake Whisper]"

"What!?" Azul stuttered out with widened eyes. He soon groaned and grunted as he tried to fight back against Jamil's Unique Magic. ".... Gugh, my head....!"

"The pain won't cease as long as you struggle. Just give up and obey. Obey!" Jamil said to Azul, making the effects of Snake Whisper stronger.

"Grr, uugghh...." Azul groaned once again in pain, trying hard not to submit to Snake Whisper. But has failed.

".... Azul, who is your master?" Jamil asked Azul who's eyes were closed. He wasn't struggling anymore.

"My master is..." Azul muttered out. He soon opened his eyes to reveal his now unnatural yellow glowing eyes. "You, Master Jamil. Please give me your orders... My master."

"... Hmph, hahaha. Hahahahaha!!" Jamil laughed, his true colors were finally showing. "Did you let your guard down in front of this "Mediocre Wizard"? Really not a good look for the dorm head of Octavinelle, y'know. For real though... The plan I've been slowly working on all this time is gone in the wind thanks to you! Those guys from Ramshackle Dorm were this close to working the residents into a frenzy to throw Kalim out! In order to take away Kalim's status as dorm head without dirtying my own hands... Do you have any idea the gymnastics I had to pull off? I'll use Azul to order the twins back to the Coral Sea... Wait, hold on. Have all the abilities you had sealed in your contracts the other day been returned to their proper owners?" Jamil asked the now hypnotized Azul.

"Yes..." Azul said in a monotone voice.

"Tch, then that means I won't be using him like the genie of the lamp." Jamil clicked his tongue in annoyance. "Azul's "It's A Deal" may be valuable but... Keeping him brainwashed for an extended period of time would be difficult...."

".... But I remember everything the contracts contained." Azul said to Jamil.

"What?" Jamil glanced at the hypnotized Azul.

"All those who made deals with me, their secrets... Troubles, weaknesses, desires... I remember it all." Azul said to Jamil blankly.

"What a distasteful collection. I was right to not be friends with you." Jamil smirked. "... Within that distasteful collection of yours, do you have any secrets from our headmaster, Dire Crowley?"

"Of course. I know secrets he would never want disclosed." Azul answered.

"Ha, hahah... Wonderful. This is wonderful!" Jamil smiled victoriously. "Everything is going swimmingly! You are my genie of the lamp, Azul!"

"Master, is it your wish to know the Headmaster's secrets?" Azul asked.

"That's right. If I put pressure on the headmaster just right... I can finally be free..." Jamil mumbled out. "I'll get Kalim thrown out of school and become the dorm head!" The sounds of footsteps were heard as soon as Jamil finished his sentence.

"Thank you for telling us everything." It was Jade.

"!?" Jamil suddenly stiffened up.

"You finally reveled your true self! You sure pulled one over on us!" Grim and Hooty huffed. They were ticked off about this.