🖤Someday My Prince Will Come: Ace X Y/n X Rook🖤

A/n
Continuation to "My Snow White". I don't know who to choose from Ace or Rook to be Y/n's Prince, so I'mma let you guys choose who.

3rd POV
It was another day in the school, and students were still worried over the fact that Y/n was gone missing. Some just accepted the fact that she may be dead by now, and others were in denial. But for the First-years, it didn't sit well for the them. They planned to meet in the library that day. Little did they know, a hunter was planning the same as them.

"Is everyone here?" Deuce asked quietly. Everyone nodded as they start to talk in one part of the library where no one is at.

"So, we all agree that there's no way Y/n is dead. She's too strong to be taken down that easily." Jack stated as they nod again.

"But we've searched everywhere for her. Where else could she be?" Grim asked.

"..... The forest." Ace said.

"What?" They all twisted their heads to the strawberry blonde.

"But she doesn't even go to the forest without anyone else with her or knowing she would be there. Why would she go their in the first place?" Epel said to Ace.

"That's the thing. No one would think that she'd go there in the first place without anyone else knowing that's where she's going. It's the perfect place to start searching for her." Ace explained to the group. Speechless as they were, they were a bit hesitant about the whole idea. Sebek shook his head.

"Why don't we have Jack track down her scent?" Sebek whisper-yelled. Jack butted in.

"I wish I could but her scent is no where to be smelled. I couldn't track her down even if I wanted to." Jack explained.

"There must be something blocking her scent, don't you guys think so?" Hooty asked as he was perched on one of the chairs with Owlbert next to him.

"Makes sense since Jack couldn't find her scent anywhere." Deuce mummbled.

"So, we go to the forest after school to find Y/n." Ace said with determination in his eyes.

"Right."

"Ça vous dérange si je suit?" Everyone jumped as they snapped their heads to one book shelf where the voice came from, although they already know who it was just by the accent.

"Rook!?" They whisper-yelled.

"Oui oui, it is me. I overheard your little conversation and I too is much curious on what happened to Mlle chouette." Rook explained to the group. The First-years turned to one another and talked in whispers.

"Do you think we should let him in on this?" Deuce whispered to them.

"I mean, he is a hunter and hunters are great in navigating through forests." Ace answered.

"I think I've seen him go into the forest more than once before." Epel added.

"I think once I've heard Mr. Crewel asked Rook to fetch him some herbs in the forest." Jack added.

"It's decided then. We include the hunter in our journey to find out friend." Sebek said as they all nodded. They turned to face Rook.

"Alright, Rook. We'll let you in on the search." Ace said to the hunter. This made Rook smile.

"Merci beaucoup Mister Ace." Rook said smiling at the group.

"What did he say...?" Ace whispered to them but they shrugged, not knowing what he said. "Whatever. We meet infront of the forest near the Botanical Garden after school. Don't be late." Ace said to Rook.