☀️The Day Of The Festival: Part 18☀️

Y/n's POV
"I smell... Dirt?" Another dream. But where am I this time?

"Do stop Zazu, you're bringing me down." I looked to my right to see Scar lying down on a rock formation that looks like a bed.

"Oh, I'd never have to do this with Mufasa..." The little blue bird named Zazu was in a cage made out of an animal's ribcage.

"What! What did you say! I am the King!" Scar yelled at Zazu, making me and Zazu flinch in the process.

"Hey, Boss, we gotta bone to pick with you." One of the Hyenas came in. And soon, two more came in.

"There's no food, no water! And we're starving!" One of then Hyenas complained to Scar.

"I don't care. Ooh, eat Zazu." Scar said while he points to the blue bird.

"Things were better under Mufasa." One of the Hyenas whispered to the other Hyena.

"Hmph, is that so. You're an eyesore! Get out!" Scar yelled at the three Hyenas. Two of them tan but one stayed... For some reason?

"Uhoohoohoo!" The Hyena that stayed behind wasn't so bright as he scurried out. And with that, everything faded to black.

"If you're gonna get angry when people compare you, take your job seriously." I mumbled while gritting my teeth a little. I soon woke up and did my daily routines. "Was that dream....?" She soon got dressed into her clothes for the day since it wasn't a school day thanks to the festival. So she decided to wear something that she could move freely in.

She wore a light F/c cardigan, a black shirt, black pants and her high cuts.

"Hey... Get u- oh, you're already up." Jack then entered the room. I'm glad he didn't catch me changing clothes.

"Maybe next time you could knock before entering?" I told Jack.

"Ah, sorry." Jack apologized.

"It's fine." I shrugged.

"Huh? Why are you in our dorm?" Grim asked Jack as he hopped onto my shoulder.

"I came during my mourning run. Today's the Magical Shift Tournament. I couldn't let you oversleep." Jack explained.

"Ah! That's right!" Hooty exclaimed.

"Lucky for you that she's a morning person." Grim said while pointing to me. I just shrugged it off. "We gotta catch the culprit so Ramshackle Dorm can get our prize, entry into the tournament." Grim beamed, remembering the, maybe, maybe not, empty promise Crowley did.

"Let's do this!" I said while I sling my bag over my shoulder with the things I need for today.

"Hmm... See you at the stadium. Don't you dare go back to sleep." Jack told us.

"It's not a problem for me. But for them..." I look at Grim, Hooty, and Owlbert. They were slowly drifting off to sleep again as I sighed. "We'll see you there." I told Jack as he then left. This is gonna be one long day..... But I feel uneasy about it all.

Drip

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

3rd POV
At the Side Street in Night Raven Collage, where festival is being held at, many people came to see the Magift Tournament which will start later on.

"Hmmm. Attendance is high again this year. I must keep and eye on the sales for each food stall as well." Azul said as he looked around the festival. He doesn't waste an opportunity to get a quick buck. "As long as I'm the manager for this event, you won't be able to get away with altering the books. Fufufu."

"Dorm Head, prepositions in the coliseum has been completed. Players will make their entrance in ten minutes." Jade informed Azul about the prepositions for the upcoming Tournament, while Floyd is just getting all the more bored by the minute.

"Jade, Floyd. Thank you for your hard work." Azul thanked his two friends.

"Hey hey, Azul." Floyd called out to Azul. "Why are players entering from the East Building? The people are trying to line up like barnacles. It's impossible to walk through."

"It was the request from a certain person. I didn't ask for the details but..." Azul gave sly smile to the Leech brothers, knowing that they'll get the jist of it.

"Aah, I see now. That's why you were busy making a potion to increase one's Magic the other day." Jade nods in understanding what Azul had explained briefly. But for Floyd...

"Eehh. What do you see? The entrance and the potion are connected at all." Floyd said to his twin.

"Shhhh... We can't allow anyone to hear. Lower your voice." Jade said to Floyd in a whisper.

"Ah, are we after something bad?" Floyd asked with a smile, but not the friendly one.

"However, that potion will only last for 30 seconds at most. I wonder what he plans to do." Azul mumbled lightly.

"Azul. You already know what is about to happen, do you not?" Jade asks.

"Who knows. I wonder what's going to... Fufufu." Azul chuckled darkly, having a general idea on what may happen.

"Eeeh. What is it~? Tell me~!" Floyd whined childishly.

"Fufu. I think about getting some brand new equipment for the lounge, so it works in my favor." Azul chuckled. "Let's end this pointless conversation here. Time is money. Next we need to go to the drink boo-" But before Azul could finish, he was interrupted.

"Outta the way!!"

"Coming through, coming through!!"

"Hoo hoo!!"

Three creatures zipped and zoomed through the ocean of people. A grey cat monster zoomed underneath Jade's legs, a small brown owl flew by Floyd, and a snowy owl zipped above Azul's fedora.

"Grim, Hooty, Owlbert! Get back here this instant!" A female's voice soon cuts through the crowd and reached into the Octavinelle trio's ears. When Azul turned to the voice, his chest was bumped into someone. "Ah! I'm so sorry-!" When that person looks up, Azul's eyes met with shining E/c gems belonging to non other than the Ramshackle Dorm Leader herself. "Oh, Azul! I am so sorry! I was trying to catch some friends of mine."

"It's not a problem. Just a little accident is all." Azul said to the girl.

"Aahhh!!! Little Shrimp!!" Floyd beamed, seeing the girl that got away from him and his brother the other day.

"Oya? It's you again." Jade joined in.

'Oh sweet nibblits. It's them...' She screamed mentally. "Oh, look at the time! I better get going and catch up with my friends! See ya!!" With that, she zoomed off and escaped the octavinelle trio. 'Oh thank Maleficent I escaped!!' She sighed in relief.

"She was sure in a hurry." Jade chuckled.

"Awww~ Little Shrimp left so fast! I wanted to squeeze her tight!" Floyd whined. Azul in the other hand, his mind was somewhere else. The eyes of that girl shined like a newly polished pearl from the deep, sparkling in the morning light under the sea.

"Oya oya? Are you ok, Azul?" Jade asked.

"I'm alright." Azul soon snapped back into reality, much to his dismay. "Let's get back to business!" With that, the Octavinelle trio left. But Azul's mind still lingers on that girl with the Beautiful shining eyes.

To Be Continued~