💘My Snow White: Yandere! Vil X Y/n💘

3rd POV
"Has anyone seen Y/n today? She wasn't anywhere she would usually be. She didn't attend her classes either!" Epel asked his friends.

"Negative." Sebek answered calmly. Even though he didn't like to be soft, he still cared about his friend's safety, just like his Lord Malleus.

"Ace, and I didn't see her either." Deuce reported, worry was spread all over his facial features.

"Grim, what about you? You've been with her the longest!" Ace said in a panic.

"I haven't seen her either! Not even the ghosts or the owls!" Grim said frantically.

"How long has she been missing!?" Jack asked.

"I think since yesterday." Epel said.

"Since yesterday!?" The group screeched out.

"What's all this shouting?" Crowley soon arrived, his hands on his hips, clearly upset over the First-years.

"Headmaster!" They said aloud.

"Well? Explain yourselves." Crowley crossed his arms over his chest, lightly tapping his feet against the stone floors of the hallway.

"Headmaster! Y/n has been missing since yesterday, and we don't know where she is!" Sebek informed Crowley. Crowley's serious face turned to worry in an instant after hearing the news.

"I will inform the other Dorm Leaders and Staff members about the matter. Do not worry. She will be back as soon as we can." Crowley reassured the group as they nod and gave their fate to the crow.

Soon after the word got out, everyone was searching for the girl for the passed few weeks. But to their dismay, nothing led to the whereabouts of Y/n Wonderlin. They didn't have any leads, they didn't know where she was last seen. The only place where she has been last was in the courtyard.

"Where could she be?" Deuce was worried out of his mind. And so was the rest of the First-years.

"It's been a month now." Ace muttered as he looked around. His eyes landed to the forest. ".... I hope she's ok...."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

The Dorm leaders were having a meeting as they discuss the whereabouts of their fellow Dorm Leader, Y/n Wonderlin.

"We've already searched for her all over Night Raven! Where else could she be!?" Riddle said aloud, feeling the despair overwhelming him.

"Could she possibly be in the forest!?" Kalim suggested.

"She doesn't leave the school grounds! Let alone go to the forest!" Azul said.

"Alright, alright. Everyone calm down. Yelling isn't gonna bring Y/n back." Malleus managed to calm everyone down as they tried to keep their heads on. An hour of almost screaming and yelling and close to sore throats later, they all went back to their respective Dormitories.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

In a dark purple cloak that sways swiftly in the darkness of the night. Vil ventures out deep into the forest. Hood over his golden locks of hair as his purple eyes shined brightly under the dark and dim light of the moon above. Small creatures around him, in the trees, in the bushes, on the rocks. Their eyes glued to Vil.

Vil finally reached his destination. A small clearing with different flowers scattered all around. But what catches the eye the most is the glass and gold coffin in the center of the clearing. There lays the girl with H/l H/c hair and small plump lips. Dressed in a white gown and blossoms and flowers around her form, she rests in her eternal slumber. She's alive. But asleep.

"I am back.... My Snow White." Vil said as he pulled down his hood, letting his golden locks flow in the night wind. His lips curved into a smile. The memory of what had happened to the girl stayed fresh in his mind.

~•°*°•~Flashbacks~•°*°•~

"Y/n, was there something you needed to ask me about?" Vil asks the girl in the courtyard.

"Ah, right. Umm...." Y/n seemed nervous about something. She was fiddling with her fingers and avoiding eye contact. Vil initially thought that she was about to confess her feelings to him. Vil had his eyes on her for Evil Queen knows how long. "..... Is Rook dating anyone?" That question... That one question shattered him like a mirror. The girl of his dreams in love with the Huntsman.

That evening, Vil has gifted Y/n a ruby red apple. Shining in the light. Once she has taken the bite out of it however, she had fallen into eternal slumber.

"Careful now, My Snow White." Vil purred as he picked up the sleeping maiden as he went out into the depths of the forest. "Don't want you to be hurt now, would we~?"

~•°*°•~End Of Flashback~•°*°•~

"I will never let anyone take you away from me My Snow White." Vil purred as he gazed over the sleeping form. Her steady breathes gave out small white puffs for the air was crisp and cold. "I assure you that. You will forever be mine. Your beauty will only be seen through my eyes and my eyes alone. No one else's. Even if it takes for me to poison everyone in the school to keep you as mine, I will do so."

"Someday your prince will come..."

"And that prince..."

"Is me."