🌴Shock The Heart: Part 19🌴

3rd POV
"Forcing your residents to give up their vacation to stay here and endure strict training everyday...." Jade has finally spilled the tea on Kalim and what had been happening lately. "That's something I really can't picture you doing."

"Ummm... You know..." Kalim mumbled. "It's because we need it, I guess....?" Kalim seems to be unsure about his answer.

"Wasn't it your decision? Why does that sound like a question?" Jade asked.

"Yeah, you're right. That was supposed to be my decision but..." Kalim seemed hesitant. "I've been spacing out a lot recently..."

"And why is that?" Jade asked, raising Azul's suspicion even higher.

"Jamil says it's probably exhaustion from being a dorm head as a sophomore." Kalim said to Jade, shaking his head a little.

"... Hoh?" Jade took note of what Kalim had said.

"I've always had a bad habit of falling asleep during hard conversations." Kalim added. "My tutors, and Jamil, used to get really pissed when I did that."

"What was it about?" Jade asked further into the subject.

"About taking responsibility... And figuring out how to come back from our Magift loss and final exam scores..." Kalim answered bitterly. "There was so much to think about that I just drifted off. Haha... I'm a useless dorm head." (A/n: NO YOU ARE NOT!! YOU ARE AN AMAZING DORM HEAD!!)

"Was the winter vacation training camp not your idea?" Jade asked.

"Yeah it was.... I think." Kalim mumbled the last part.

"That is not an answer that inspires confidence. Ffhm..." Jade muttered. 'Looks like I'll have to use my secret technique after all, even if the chances of success aren't high.' Jade thought to himself. "Aah! Ow!"

"Hm? What's wrong?" Kalim asked Jade as soon as he heard him yelped in pain a bit.

"I'm sorry but it seems I've gotten something in my eye.... Could you please take a look?" Jade said to Kalim with both of his eyes closed. Kalim soon walk over to Jade.

"Sure. Bend down for a second... Which eye?" Kalim said to Jade.

"My left." Jade said to Kalim. But soon, he opened his eyes and soon used his Unique Magic on him. "Look at my left eye... Yes..." Jade smiled a little. ""There's no need to be afraid, I'm here to help you"."

"[Shock The Heart]"

".... Eh?" Kalim's mind soon went into snooze once Jade's Unique Magic kicked in.

"You must answer my next question honestly." Jade said to the now hypnotized Kalim. "Do you..."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Hooray~~~! I win! That makes it my third!" Floyd beamed. In the Lounge, Azul, Floyd, Jamil, and the Ramshackle residents were playing up against one another in Mancala.

"You make a good opponent when you can actually focus." Jamil said to Floyd.

"Ffgya!! I lost again! You don't hold back do you!" Grim yelped out.

"I told you to focus, didn't I? Instead you got cocky and lose the game." Y/n sighed at the monster next to her. She was watching from the sidelines, making some observations of everyone, mostly Jamil.

"This makes 5 wins and 0 losses for me but as a member of the Board Game Club, I have a reputation to uphold." Azul said proudly. "Your ratio was 3 losses and 2 wins, yes?" Azul asked Jamil.