☀️Late Night Encounter: Part 12☀️

3rd POV
"What're y'all doing?" Everyone turned to see who it was.

"Huh? We're just messing around with some trespassers." Leona answered as he let's go of Y/n's chin. She retreated to the others who are now standing.

"What's fin about kicking newbies' around?" Crossed arms and a sharp look in his eyes, he growled at Leona.

"What's this? Jack, you're so cool. Like a Hero Of Justice. Shishishi." Ruggie laughed again a bit.

" I can't just stand by why something heinous is happening in front of me." Jack told Ruggie and Leona firmly.

"... You're a buzzkill." Leona clicked his tongue at the wolf.

"Hey, Jack! You're sure cheeky for a first year!" The white haired thug growled at Jack. Jack didn't care about him though.

"... I could say the same for you, you're not doing something befitting an upperclassman." Jack spat back at the thug with his arms crossed and sharp glare.

"Come again!? You wanna join them!?" The white haired thug growled once more as he ready to fight.

"Ha. Fresh-baby, being assertive is splendid." Leona commented. "Whatever, I'm bored. There's no point and in going up against you guys." Leona then turned to Ruggie. "Let's go, Ruggie."

"Ye~s." Ruggie answered as Leona, Ruggie, and the three thugs left them alone.

"We won't let you off so easy next time you trespass on our turf!" The r d haired thug yelled out to them.

"Especially you mouse!" The leader pointed at Y/n.

"Hooty. Owlbert." The two owls nodded as they soon started to peck hard on the thugs on their heads. After a minute or two, they returned as the thugs ran off in scratches on their arms and bumps on their heads. Y/n soon faced Jack. "Thank you very much." Jack gave the girl a nod and small smile. She soon turned to everyone else. "Everyone, you alright?" She asked worried about them. Everyone nodded a yes, indicating that they're ok.

"Ah ha ha! I showed you a pretty ugly side of me." Cater chuckled.

"Jack, was it? You scared us." Deuce said as he faced the wolf.

"It wasn't like I was trying to help you or anything." Jack said as he looked away a bit while rubbing the side of his neck. (A/n: HE SAID THE THING!!!)

"Ugh, I'm so gross. Let's just go straight back to the dorm." Ace groaned a bit.

"And I'm starving." Grim added.

"You're always hungry." Hooty sighed at the monster. But a rumble was heard from Hooty.

"You sure you're not peckish yourself?" Y/n giggled at her Familiar as Hooty puffed his chest out, like a pout.

"Well, Jack, we're heading out but be careful, alright." Cater waved goodbye.

"You guys aren't in a position to worry about me." Jack replied.

"That doesn't mean the fact that we still care about your safety though." Y/n said to Jack. Those words made heat rise to Jack's cheeks a bit.

"Go home already." Jack responded as he turned around to he'd back into his dorm with a small pout. (A/n: THE WOLF TSUNDERE HAS POUTED! I REPEAT! THE WOLF TSUNDERE HAS POUTED!!)

"Pfft- alright! Be seeing you Jack! And thank you again!" Y/n yelled over to Jack. Jack only responded with a hand raised up, a sign on goodbye as everyone soon headed home to this respective dorms. And maybe get a shower once they arrived.