🌸Lion Cub🌸

A/n
Boy did I have this on my wait list for a while.

3rd POV
"Why do I feel like something's about to happen?" Leona muttered out sleepily as he with Ruggie and Jack walk through the halls of Night Raven Collage.

"Whatcha mean by that Leona?" Ruggie asked.

"Like something I don't want to happen is about to happen." Leona said to the Hyena. It was the weekend and all Leona wants to do is to do nothing.

"Oh. Like.... Some Y/n asking someone on a Date instead of yo-" And then Ruggie got hit by Leon hard. "Ow! Geez, can't take a joke?"

"Grr..." Leona just growled.

"Well, whatever it is that you're feeling, Leona, it's probably nothing." Jack reassured Leona.

"I hope that's true." Leona muttered softly to himself. Until...

"Leona Oji-Tan!!!"

"Oh no..."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Ummmm......" The First-years didn't really know what to say when the Savanaclaw trio came up to them for help.

"Just keep an eye on him for the day." Leona said to the First-years.

"Auntie Y/n!!" Cheka beamed as he jumped into the girl's arms. Y/n blinked before looking up at the older lion. He mouthed 'Please' at her. She sighed as she nodded.

"Alright, alright. I'll take care of Cheka for the day, Leona." Y/n said to Leona. "Take this as a thanks for helping us back at during the little Anemone incident."

"Don't remind me." Leona groaned out. "I'll return to get Cheka by the end of the day. Make sure he doesn't get into any trouble."

"You got it!" Hooty said to Leona. With that Leona left. Ruggie and Jack however, stayed to help Y/n.

During the whole day, Y/n and the boys showed Cheka around the campus, waving hi to passing students in the process. They went to

Heartslabyul where Trey made some cookies and cupcakes. Of course, Cheka was the first to try them. Cater took a few pictures in the process, saying that the little lion is adorable in them. Riddle didn't seem to mind it. In fact, he was glad to have a new face in campus. Cheka was an obedient child so he followed what Riddle said very well.

When Azul, and the Leech twins saw the little lion cub, they just merely shrugged it off, but Cheka being a curious kid he is, ran up to then and bombarded the three with a couple of questions a kid his age would ask, so it was easy for Azul, Jade, and Floyd to answer.

When they went to Scarabia, oh boy did Jamil and Y/n had a handful experience. Kalim and Cheka were basically best friends once they saw each other, and before you know it, Kalim and Cheka were giving Jamil and Y/n stress that would last for days. Kalim would try to give Cheka some foods that weren't really so good for him at his age, so Y/n and Jamil had to handle it. Cheka and Kalim nearly fell off of the Magic Carpet, so Y/n and Jamil had to handle it. And the others, they just watch to see what would happen next.

"Some friends you guys are..." Y/n's eyebrow twitched as she looks at the boys accompanying her and the lion cub.

"Sorry about that. I wanted to help you but they just won't let me." Jack said to Y/n. She forgave them of course. For now.

Lunch time rolled by as they joined Leona during lunch since Cheka wanted to, and they couldn't say no to the adorable baby eyes Cheka gave them. They were weak against them.

Leona tried to ignore Cheka, but just gave up all the way, blanking out during Cheka's story telling on what they did half of the day.

When Lunch Time ended, Leona just straight up disappeared once the bell rang. Jack and Ruggie had to head back to Savanaclaw however. Cheka on the other hand, wanted to see Savanaclaw, so they did what the lion cub wanted. They went to Savanaclaw.

The Savanaclaw residents were actually really nice to Cheka. That or they were just threatened by Y/n giving them the 'I will murder you all if you do anything to bad to this baby on the stop' look. Plus, Cheka's Leona's nephew so they would be double dead if they did anything to Cheka. Eventually they left the dorm and ventured to the main campus once again, leaving Jack and Ruggie at Savanaclaw.

Showing the few classrooms to Cheka, they stumbled across the teachers in the process, who gladly smiled at the little visitor. Crowley, being Crowley, is being the bird dad he is. Crewel is the uncle who is the actual father figure who stops the father from doing something stupid to the kid. Mr. Trein is the grumpy granddad who is really kind to Cheka. He even let Cheka pet Lucius for a bit. Vargas told adventure stories to the little lion cub, not to horrific that is. Small fairytales about the Great Seven. Sam gave the little cub a few treats in once they had to get going.

Ace and Deuce had to head back to Heartslabyul since Riddle needed them back there. The First-years parted ways as they went their separate routes.

Soon enough, Lilia, Silver, and Sebek stumbled across the girl and the lion cub. The three Diasomnia students were surprised to say the least, but after a brief explanation, they hit the context of the situation.

Lilia being Lilia, was another dad which is actually doing very well with Cheka. Silver played around with Cheka as well. The two got along well. Sebek on the other hand.... Well, Cheka just poked his leg a bit before moving on. Sebek was obviously offended by this but Lilia and Silver was quick enough to calm the green haired male down.

"Why didn't you play with Sebek, Cheka?" Y/n asked as they walk along the halls of the building, heading to Ramshackle Dorm.

"He's looks scary and he's not fun." Cheka said to Y/n, who giggled by Cheka's explanation.

Shortly arriving at Ramshackle, the two played a bit of tag, hide and seek, playing King Of The Dorm, and also a bit of monster.

"Child of man, who's this little one with you?"

"Oh, Tsunotaro! This is Cheka, Leona's Nephew. Cheka this is Tsunotaro. He's a friend of mine." Y/n introduced the two.

"Hello there little one." Tsunotaro, AKA Malleus Draconia, gave the little lion a head pat as Cheka smiled back at him.

"I like you! You're funny looking." Cheka chuckled out. He was referring to Tsunotaro's horns on his head.

Tsunotaro held Cheka for a while since Cheka wanted to be held by him. Having permission from Tsunotaro, Cheka even gets to touch his horns. Y/n couldn't help but giggled at this and even took a few pictures in the process. Unfortunately, Tsunotaro had to go before it gets dark. They said goodbye to each other before he vanishes into the familiar green lights and fireflies.

"Oi, Herbivore." And soon enough, Leona came.

"Looks like your Uncle's here." Y/n said to Cheka, placing him down as he then ran to his Oji-Tan.

"Leona Oji-Tan, Leona Oji-Tan!!" Cheka beamed when Leona came. He took the cub's small hand in his as he walked over to Y/n.

"Thanks." Leona said blankly.

"No problem, Leona." Y/n said with a smile.

"Bye bye, Auntie Y/n!!" Cheka waved goodbye at Y/n as she did the same. The day has finally came to a close as Leona and Cheka disappear into the pathway back for Cheka's pick up.

"Hey, hey, Oji-Tan!! When will you and Auntie Y/n are getting married? I want a cousin to soon to play with!!"

"WHAT!?"

A/n
To y'all who wants to see our precious baby lion cub, you're welcome. Y'all know what's next right? ;)