🌹Doodle Suit: Part 11🌹

Y/n's POV
We finally made it back to the cafeteria kitchen. I was the first to come in. Grim was on my shoulder while Hooty was on Deuce's shoulder, trying to comfort the sulking boy behind me.

"We're back!" I chimed as Ace and Trey turned around to face us.

"Oh, you're finally back. That sure took a while." Ace chuckled a bit. Me and Deuce placed the bags on the table. Trey approached the bags and grabbed what be needed.

"Let's finish this up." Trey told us with a smile. Me, Deuce, and Ace got to work. Well, most of it was me and Ace. Deuce was still a bit sulky.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Lastly, we dust the top with powdered sugar..." Trey said as he lightly dusted the tarts with the said powered sugar. And soon, we were...

"Finished!" Me, Grim, and Ace cheered.

"Finished..." Deuce said. He's still sulking!?

"Did something happen while you were out shopping?" Ace nudged me a bit and asked. I sighed a bit.

"Chick shock..." I told Ace.

"For 16 years... I believed that..." Deuce looked away, all embarrassed.

"Making sweets takes so much time. I'm exhausted..." Ace almost went limp form how tired he was from making the Mont Blancs.

3rd POV
The kitchen doors opened up to reveal a certain ginger. Cater stepped inside the kitchen as he looked at the now finished tarts.

"Good work! Is the tart finished? The decorations look super cute!" Cater beamed on how the tarts looked. The male soon took out his phone from his pocket. "It's totally Magicam-gramable! Let me take a pic." Cater said as he took a few shots at the tarts.

"Ah! What'd you come here for?" Ace asked, a bit suspicious about the upperclassman.

"I came by to check on my cute underclassmen, working so hard." Cater explained as he took in what he saw. Ace was a bit limp, leaning on the table. Deuce was with Hooty and Grim next to the counter. Y/n was next to Trey, even though she was tired like an old dog, she was still standing, but a bit wobbly. Cate let's out a chuckle. "You look beat!"

"Things you aren't used to tired you out quick. So when you're tired you need to eat something sweet." Trey explained. "Go ahead and try the Mont Blanc we made." Trey gestures to the extra tarts.

"Yay!" They all cheered with excitement. Y/n took some plates and forks as Trey serves them with a slice of the extra Mont Blancs.

"Cater, you did come here just in time to eat the tart!" Ace looked at his upperclassman as he got his slice from Trey.

"You can just think if me as the taste-tester." Cater chuckled softly. Grim was practically drooling over his piece of the Mont Blanc.

"Waaahaaa.... It smells so deliciously sweet." Grim sniffed the tart on his plate as he savouries the sweet smell of the fresh tart. "The chestnuts on top are glossy while the cream underneath is so fluffy! Let's eat!" Everyone then digged into the tart. Their eyes lit up from how amazing it tasted.

"Ah! Holy crap!" Ace was shocked on how the tart turned out on taste.

"So good!" Cater said with a piece of the tart still in his mouth, savoring the sweetness.

"Amazing... It's like what you get in stores." Deuce commented.

"It's not overly sweet but still has a richness to it! It's like a garden of chestnuts in my mouth! Grim beamed.