🌹Aftermath Repairs: Part 23🌹

Y/n's POV
Me and Grim finally arrived back at Ramshackle Dorm. Grim just collapsed on the bed while I did the same. Well, that's what I planned to do before I heard the door knock.

"Who could that be?" I mumbled. I went down and opened the door, only to see no one. "Ok, if it's the Ghosts again." But when I looked outside for a bit, I saw the Owl Staff next to the door. "Huh? A note?" There was a note taped on it. I took the staff and note in the building.

Hello my little Owl! This is Sam from the School Store and I think you might like to have this Owl Staff since it's been shaking ever since you've came across it during your little vist. I take it that you also like the staff and buy it one day.

"How did he-!?" Mr. S- I mean, Sam knew I was about to buy this one day!? I continued to read the note.

If you're wonderin' how I knew you were about to buy the staff, let's just say that I got friends on the other side.

"That's.... Convenient." I sweat dropped from how creepy that was.

Anyways, take it as a welcoming gift to being here at Night Raven Collage!! Being seeing you soon.

Signed,
Sam

"Well, thank you Sam." I smiled at the note. I went back up to me and Grim's room with the note and staff. Grim raised his head when I finally came back in.

"What took you so lo- isn't that the Owl stick from the School Store?" Grim asked as I placed down the note in the bedside table.

"First of all, it's a Staff, not a stick. And second if all, yes it is. You remember Sam, right? Who goes by the name of Mr. S?" Grim nodded. "Well, apparently, he knew that I was about to perchance it and gave it to me as a "Welcome To Night Raven Collage" gift."

"So... What's its use?" Grim asked with a tilted head.

"Mmmm.... I'm not sure yet but I'll see what can it do some other time. We still have to go back to Heartslabyul tomorrow morning." I placed down the staff next to the bed. I sat next to Grim and lied down.

"Ugh. Don't remind me!" Grim groaned as we soon went to sleep.

"Hoo..." Huh? I was in another dream but it's... Different. There was a little owl with a small sack in its beak with a book.

"Tiny trash theif!" A girl with short brown hair yelled as she chased after the owl.

"That owl... Looks like the one on my staff." I mumbled to myself as the next scene played out. The girl and the owl wnet into an abandoned house in the middle of the woods as a yellow light flashes before it disappeared. "That's odd...." I muttered.

"Stop adorably hopping away you... Huh?" The girl and the owl came out of a strange looking door. It's obvious that she isn't in her world. Not anymore.

"Finally! You're back." Another voice boomed as I whipped my head to the source. "Now let's see what we've got here." There was a lady with grey hairs and white streaks. She also had pointy ears as well. The tiny owl hopped on a poll as the lady twisted him like a screw as it turned into what it looked like...

"My staff!?" I yelped in surprise. I'm so glad they can't hear me or else I'm doomed. The next scene played out fast.

"Am I in a bad place?" The girl questioned as she looked panicked. Then, the lady placed her hand in the frightened girl.

"You wish." The lady told her. The lady took the girl back to her... Shop as she questioned her. Apparently, the lady was just selling stuff from the human world to make a profit. The girl out in some batteries in an old TV as it turned on. The folks around them were practically fighting for the old thing. Do that know that it was an old TV unit? "What did you say your name was?" The lady smiled as she looked at the girl.