☀️What Lies Ahead:Part 17☀️

3rd POV
"Dorm Head Rosehearts, Diamond." Deuce said while Cater and Riddle joined the group. Owlbert was perched on Riddle's shoulder.

"I can't allow anyone to sully our important traditions with thier personal grudges." Riddle said.

"What do you wanna do? Riddle." Cater asked as he faced his Dorm Leader.

"We have no evidence against Ruggie for the incidents so far so we can't convict him." Riddle said while he thinks for a moment. "Leona and his group are intelligent. They'd find a way out if we tried to accuse them."

"That means we have to go after them at the scene of the crime?" Ace asked.

"I have an idea. But..." Riddle was cut off a bit by Jack.

"Wait. I just shared information with you, I've no intention of teaming up." Jack told them with crossed arms.

"Eh!? You're saying that now!" Cater stuttered out.

"I'm going to take down my dorm myself." But before he could leave, Jack faced Y/n. "Can I at least know your reason for doing this?"

"My reason?" Y/n said while tilting her head. Jack nodded. "My reason is two things actually. One, the Headmaster told me to. And two, I just don't want to see anyone else get hurt. It pains me more to see the people who I could have saved be injured if I don't do anything about it. So that's my reason I'm doing this." Those words wasn't fake when they escaped the girl's lips. With widened eyes turned soft, Jack nods softly.

"See ya." Jack turned around. But before he leaves...

"But what do you think you can do alone?" Y/n asked.

"... Ah?" Jack turned to face the girl.

"I-It's back... Y/n's blunt insight..." Grim whispered softly with a panicked look on his face.

"Your chance of winning one versus the whole dorm are pretty slim." Deuce soon joined in.

"If you really want to stop them, let's work together." Y/n told Jack.

"Smart wolves hunt as packs." Hooty added which made Y/n chuckle a bit.

"... Fine. I'll hear you out." Jack reluctantly agreed as he crossed his arms, hearing out whatever they would suggest. "But. If I don't like your plan, I'm out." Y/n smiled at Jack which caused the wolf to have a ghostly blush on his tan skin.

"This guy is seriously a pain..." Ace sighed.

"His stubbornness is right in line with yours, Ace." Cater stated. Y/n and Hooty held back their laughter by what Cater had said to Ace.

"Then to continue what I was saying earlier. First..." And with that, they started to discuss what the their plan of action will be.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After a while of talking and planning, they finally agreed to what the plan is.

"I see now. This works." Ace nodded.

"Leave it to Dorm Head Rosehearts." Deuce smiled as he was impressed with Riddle's plan.

"Then I'll be running around, getting stuff done until the day of." Cater said as he pulled out his phone.

"I'm counting on you. Make sure to not draw suspicion." Riddle told Cater as he nodded. "All we have to do now is to contact Diasomnia."

"You don't have to worry about that, Riddle." Y/n said.