💎Performance For The Headmaster: Part 30💎

3rd POV
"These chicks seem to have done a lot of self-reflection." Rook chuckled out. "Won't you forgive them, Roi De Poison?"

"You're right. There isn't any point in chewing them out here." Vil sighed. "Do not let this happen again. Understood?"

"Yessir!" Epel and Deuce said in unison.

"Why are you so excited about your answer? You're both still overflowing with energy." Vil sighed. "As your punishment, you will run 30 laps around the dorm!"

"Sir, yes sir!" Epel and Deuce said in unison as they start their laps around Pomefiore.

*Patter Patter*

"Looks like they had a bit of trouble, but I'm glad they're feeling better!" Kalim said with a smile. "They had this relieved look about them."

"This could have been a huge problem. Good grief..." Jamil sighed out.

"Seriously. Vil made us work enough to cover their portion and then some. That was a pain." Ace whined. Y/n raised her hand at Ace as he retreats behind Kalim and Jamil.

*Patter*

"Hey, Ace!" Deuce called out to the male.

"Huh? Don't tell me you're gonna apologize for this afternoon." Ace said with a scowl. "Thanks to you, I got slapped by Y/n."

"Why would I? And, Y/n slapped you?" Deuce said as he looked to the girl behind him.

"He deserved it." She lightly shrugged.

"Anyways, you're right, I'm dumb and slow on the uptake. But.... Don't assume that means you've got me beat. That's all. See ya!" With that said, Deuce continues his laps around Pomefiore, leaving a confused Ace.

*Patter*

"... What?" Ace was still processing what Deuce had said to him. "Huh? What's with that declaration? Huh? There's no way I'm ever gonna lose to that dumbass. Y/n, Grim, you guys agree, right?"

"From the way I see things, you and Deuce are on the same level of dumb, y'know." Grim said to Ace with a smirk.

"Whaaat?! Say that again, you dumb furball!" Ace growled at the cat monster.

"Youth is a beautiful thing." Y/n chuckled out. "So, I guess what you did for Epel actually worked. I'm pretty surprised with the results, even though I should've expected it from one of the most popular celebs in all of Twisted Wonderland." Y/n said, turning to Vil.

~Flashbacks~

"Vil, why do you do this to Epel? You know he's still young and a first year here." Y/n asked Vil who was in the ballroom alone. "Not to mention, from the countryside."

"He doesn't know what power he has in him. I'm simply pushing it out of him so he could see what he has better." Vil answered.

"By changing the very being he is?" Y/n raised an eyebrow at the blonde.

"No. I'm emphasizing the features he possesses that he keeps denying. One's feature is a part of their Character. And without it, their character is nothing more than a side being in the background." Vil said to Y/n. "The power I see in Epel is his "Cuteness", but Epel just throws it aside, thinking that it's nothing to him. But, he's throwing away something he could use for the near future. He just doesn't know it yet."

~End Of Flashback~

"I'm just glad he finally sees what he is capable of after all this time." Vil sighed out, giving a small smile.