💎Reluctant Following: Part 24💎

3rd POV

~Several Days Later~

Days went as everyone gets better and better during their practices. A few bumps were in the road ahead but they seem to handle it just fine. Today is yet another day at practice. As always, everything seems to run smoothly for the moment.

"♪Someday like the red of an apple / We all decay / Nobody can overcome that♪" Epel was practicing on singing, getting into tune.

"Good grief, that is completely wrong! Stop the music." Vil said. A scowl was on his face.

"What ever is the matter, Vil?" Rook asked the blonde as the music stops playing.

"Epel?" Vil calls the lavanader haired boy.

"Ye-Yessir." Epel replied, stuttering a bit.

"Here it is, the Epel punishment. Even I feel bad for this guy, having to take this every single day." Ace mumbled out.

"I guess there are a lot of expectations put on Epel since he's a main vocal." Deuce added.

"Every time he yells for me to stop the music, my tail goes right between my legs, y'know." Grim stuttered out. Y/n only gulped nervously, watching what's gonna happen next.

"What have you learned from the ballet lessons?" Vil asked Epel. "I know I told you to throw away stereotypes, but I don't recall telling you to become a mess. Don't just sing without understanding the meaning behind the lyrics. We aren't trying to sell a love story with this song."

"But this is what I can do while trying my best to be adorable." Epel said to Vil. The tension between the two were thick enough to cut it with a knife.

"Being adorable and a goody-goody are two completely different things." Vil said back to Epel. "Do you really think you can beat Neige that way? Once more, from the top!"

"Nnngggggrrrrrrhhh! I-- I don' wanna be cute!" Epel all of the sudden shouted at Vil.

"Come again?" Vil looks back at Epel. The look of displeasure was on his face.

"I never wanted to be placed in Pomefiore. And I don't wanna be in this Vocal & Dance Championship crap! I didn't come to Night Raven Collage all this playing around. I came to get strong!" Epel shouted. His voice echoed throughout the entire room, maybe even the hallway. "I'm not here to be some frilly, girly boy! But a man! I wanna be a big, buff, burly man!"

"Astounding. Isn't only three year olds that can get away with throwing a tantrum when things don't go their way?" Vil sighed out. "You talk about "Cute" and "Strong" like they're different things, but... Both of those have power in equal measure. So long as you fail to understand it, you will never beat me." (A/n: Don't forget the Karens, Vil.)

"Shuddup! I'm done. I quit." Epel shouted back, having enough of Vil. "I'm leaving this damn team!"

"WHAAT!?" Everyone yelped out.

"Ara, I see. Fine. Let's start the usual." Vil muttered out.

"The "Usual"?" Hooty hooted out.

"Oh no, don't fight you two!" Y/n yelped out. She knows exactly what's about to go down just by the look and feel of the two. A gloves hand was placed on her shoulder.

"Don't worry. They'll be alright. This isn't a fight." Rook reassured Y/n.

"They both look ready to blow no matter how you look at this." Jamil mumbled out.

"Just wait and see." Rook answered back.

"Well then, get your Magical Pen out, Epel." Vil said, getting his Magical Pen out, ready for battle.