💎At The Well: Part 4💎

3rd POV
A few minutes later and the gang was finished with their lunch. They decided to go to the courtyard to get to the laboratory since it was the faster routes there.

"Going to class with a full belly in the afternoon makes me so sleepy, y'know." Grim said, giving a yawn to prove his point.

"Don't you dare go off to la la land and let something explode during Lab." Ace gave a glare to the cat monster on Y/n's shoulder.

"♪Ahh........ Aahhh.....♪" Suddenly, they heard someone singing.

"Ffgna?" Grim's half lidded eyes soon were fully awoken by the singing. The First-year gang stopped in their tracks for a bit.

"Is that..... Singing?" Deuce mumbled out.

"That have a beautiful voice." Hooty added.

"it came form the well." Y/n said, pointing to the direction of the well in the center of the courtyard.

"♪Aahh..... Aahhahhh..... Ack!!" Soon, who ever was singing choked up.

"Th-That went south fast." Ace stuttered out, sweat dropped from the sudden voice crack and choking.

"This ain't workin'... I can't sing jus' sing 'cause I'm told." The person who was just sing before muttered out.

*Rustling*

The First-years kind of went through the bushes to see who it was and made some rustling sounds in the process, startling the person near the well.

"Who's there?" It was a somewhat familiar boy with blue eyes and lavanader hair. He turned around to see who was making all that rustling sounds.

"Ah, sorry about the interruption. We heard singing so.... Wait, you're..." Deuce was the first to recognize the boy.

~Flashbacks~

"Woah, Grim! Stop running around our feet!" Deuce yelped out tot he cat monster who's running all around between their feet on their way to class. But thanks to this, Deuce accidentally bumped into someone in the process, making them fall over.

*Thud*

"Ah...!" A boy with lavanader hair yelped out.

"... Oh, my bad. You alright?" Deuce asked the boy. But...

"Ah. Ugh..." The boy started to cry.

"Eh!? Yo-You're crying!?" Deuce yelped out in a panic.

"Teacher, Deuce made a kid from another dorm cry." Ace said in an unusually high pitched tone.

"Don't make fun of me, Ace." Deuce glared at the strawberry blonde male. He then turned to the lavanader haired male. "It hurt enough to make you cry, I'm so sorry. I'll take you to the infirmary, so use my shoulder as support."

"I'm.... Over this...." The lavanader haired boy muttered out.

"Eh.... Over....?" Deuce mumbled in confusion. The lavanader haired boy grunted before sprinting away.

~End If Flashback~

"You're the one I ran into on Main Street the first day back from break." Deuce said to the boy in front of him.

"Sorry for that." The boy apologized.

"No, it was my fault, too. And your name was.... Epel, right?" Deuce said, recalling what Jack said to them back at Main Street.