🌹Hurtful Truth: Part 15🌹

3rd POV
In the Heartslabyul Dorm, it's was after the Unbirthday Party and Riddle was as strict as ever. The words of Ace and Y/n never left his mind.

"Laws Of The Queen Of Hearts, No 249 states: "The One In charge Of Feeding The Flamingos Must Wear Pink". You were supposed to be in charge of feeding the flamingos today. Where is your pink? Why aren't you wearing it?" Riddle asked the student. The student shakes in fear of what's going to happen next.

"My deepest apologies, Dorm Leader... I-It's being washed! Please, don't cut off my head!" The student begged his leader, but to his dismay, it didn't work.

"This makes the second time you've broken the rules. I can no longer overlook it." Riddle stated firmly.

"[OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!]"

Riddle casted his Unique Magic on the poor student as the student whimpered in both pain and fear.

"Make a 5000 word written apology and weed the garden for a week. Then I will gladly unseal your magic." Riddle crossed his arms at the collared student.

"But.... That's...." The student stuttered out.

"I'm not taking your head because I want to! It's because all of you break the rules!" Riddle stated with a glare. He recalled what Y/n shouted at him. The look in her eyes never faded from him. "Enforcing the rules is for your own benefit. Understood? Trey, Cater. Take him outside." Riddle commanded the two third year students.

"... Yes, Dorm Leader." Trey and Cater said in sync as they did what Riddle told them too.

Drip Drip Drip

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Later in the Library, Trey was near the History of Magic section of books. He gave a heavy sigh.

"Hoo!" A familiar sound came into his ear. Trey soon turned around, only to face the first year gang that rebelled Riddle during the Unbirthday Party.

"Clover." Deuce called out.

"Huh? Oh... It's you guys...." Trey said. His heart sinked a bit when he saw the H/c haired girl with them. Her tear stained cheeks still a bit visible to his eyes. 'I'm sorry Y/n.' He thought, giving an apologetic look to Y/n.

"We figured you'd come to the Library to return the cookbook for the Mont Blanc and camped out here." Deuce explained. "And also with the help of Hooty."

"Hoo!" Hooty hooted happily.

"We really can't agree with the way Riddle is doing things." Ace didn't hesitate to call it out.

"... I bet." Trey looked away for a bit with a sigh.

"What do you really think about him?" Ace asked his upperclassman, clearly annoyed by the fact that Trey didn't do anything to stop Riddle. "Since you were kids, have you always been so subservient to him?"

"Ace!" Y/n elbowed his side as the male grunted a bit in pain. "What he was ment to say was, do you always follow whatever Riddle says and not speak your mind about it?" The girl asked, more kindly then Ace. Trey knitted his eyebrows together, taken aback from the information.

"Who did you hear that from?" Trey asked, suspicious about the gang infront of him.

"From a guy named Che'nya." Deuce told Trey.

"Che'nya... Oh, that guy." Trey internally cursed. He didn't know that Che'nya would be here in NRC.

"Aren't you also older than Riddle? Just get angry at him." Grim huffed a bit.