💎Dance Practice: Part 5💎

3rd POV
"So, you must be the girl everyone's been talking about. I've got to say, you do have a pretty face, but here's a bit of advice." Vil said to Y/n smirking. "Watch your men."

"And you should watch your mouth." Y/n snapped back.

"E-Excuse me?" Vil glared back at the girl, baffled by the audacity she has.

"You heard what I said. Watch that mouth of yours, or it won't go so well for you." Y/n said to Vil, glaring back at him.

"!?" The boys were speechless by this. The ever so timid girl they knew was down right intimidating to say the least. Top that off with sass.

"Ara. You're making me the bad guy? However... The real fault belongs with you, Epel, for skipping out on your lessons over the holiday." Vil said, turning to Epel. "We have a whole mountain of tasks to accomplish if we want to be selected as a finalist for VDC. The number one spot isn't something you can achieve by taking the easy route. Let's be off."

"... Understood." Epel nodded, keeping his head down.

"Could you not boss Epel around like that?" Y/n spoke up. Vil stopped in his tracks as he looked over his shoulder, eyes glaring at the girl.

"What did you say to me?" Vil said to Y/n, voice laced with venom.

"Could you at least listen to him before deciding what you think it's best for him?" Y/n said to Vil, taking a step closer. Vil turned around to face the girl.

"I am his Dorm Leader, he has to follow my order." Vil said to Y/n.

"You're just forcing him to do what ever you want him to do." Y/n's voice rose a bit. "Look at him. He's clearly not wanting to do this. Could you at least listen to what he wants instead of forcing him to do what you want to him?"

"I'm his dorm leader, I know what's best for him!" Vil shouted.

"No, a good dorm leader would listen to their residents and then would help them what they want to do. Not force them for something they don't have any interest in." Y/n said firmly to Vil.

"So, you're telling me that I'm not a good dorm leader?" Vil glared.

"You would be one of you weren't bossing Epel around for Hades sake. And if you can't even listen to one of your residents, then you're just another tyrant." Y/n snapped back.

"Why you!!" Vil was just about to hit Y/n but Y/n grab ahold on Vil's wrist before he could lay a hand on her. "!?"

"Y/n!?" Ace, Deuce, Grim, and Hooty yelped out, eyes wide and un blinking.

"Y/n...." Epel mumbled out. He has never admired someone so much before.

Before Vil could even respond, he soon realized that he was tipped backwards. The only thing keeping him up was Y/n having a tight grip on the front of his uniform. The angle Vil saw only made the girl more intimidating with the glow of her eyes. She pulled him up so they could meet face to face.

"You're just lucky I don't want any more trouble and it's almost time for class." Y/n whispered to Vil. She soon let's go of Vil, right on his feet, turning her back on the blonde. "Let's go, guys." Y/n said, walking pass the awe struck friends.

"Ye-Yeah." They stuttered out, filling behind the girl.

"Hey, Epel." Y/n stopped in her tracks. She turned to the lavanader haired boy with a small smile. "See you later."

"Ah! S-See you later." Epel stuttered out.

"Tsk." Vil only clicked his tongue in annoyance as he turned his back to the girl and left. And with that, they soon split.