🌸Girl Problems🌸

A/n
Thank you little-small-jul for the idea! And I'm on my girl problems too so this is fun! 🙃

Y/n's POV
It was morning, 5:40 AM to be exact. I hopped out of bed, see blood on the sheet- wait, what? I looked again. There's.... Oh no. It's that time already!? I'm so glad I bought pads. But this is gonna be a real pain. I quickly went to the bathroom and changed. I took my dirty clothes in the wash and dry. As they clean, I took the sheets, singing in relief that there's no stains on the mattress, and replaced them with new ones. Once the clothes were done washing, I put the sheets in next.

"This week is gonna be a pain to handle." I sighed. There's ii can do but endure the cramps. Once everything's done, I prep myself for the day, making sure I have extra pads in case of emergencies, and ate my breakfast.

"So, you're saying that it's your lady week?" Grim asked with his mouth full of omurice.

"Yup. And believe me when I say this, it's uncomfortable." I said to Grim as I took another bite of my sandwich.

"Well, good luck with your lady week." Grim said with stuffed cheeks as I thanked the monster.

The day was surprisingly fine! That is until....

"Gah! Y/n! There's blood dripping down your leg!" Ace told me while we head to our last class, which was Mr. Trein's class. Ace and Deuce were panicking about my girl problems.

"Guys, guys, it's ok! It's just my-" But before I could even say something, they rushed me to the infirmary.

"Good grief. You boys are overreacting! She's just in her lady week." The nurse told the two. "You better change before heading to class deary."

"Yes ma'am." I said as I head to the bathroom to change.

3rd POV
"And as for you two boys." The nurse said as she turned to Ace and Deuce. "You better be careful around her. When a girl is on her Lady Week, we then to become more sensitive and become more emotional during that time." The nurse explained as the two boys nod.

"We'll be careful ma'am." Deuce said as the nurse hummed and nod.

"I'm back." Y/n entered back in the room, already done changing.

"Ah, that's good. Is you need anything always come to me for help, alright?" The nurse said to Y/n as she nods.

"Yes ma'am. Thank you." Y/n bowed a litt to thank the nurse.

"Just doing my job. Now, get to class with you all." With that, the First-years went to their class.

During the whole week, the two boys, the two owls, and a monster did their best to make Y/n's week as comfortable as they could so she wouldn't experience any cramps, and or stress since it's bad for her.

In Heartslabyul Dorm, Ace and Deuce were in the common room playing some card games.

"This week's rough." Ace huffed out.

"But imagine the amount of pain Y/n must be enduring during the week." Deuce said.

"Y/n's in pain?" Riddle suddenly came in with Cater and Trey behind him.

"Ah, Dorm Leader Rosehearts!" Deuce bellowed out.

"It's Y/n's lady week, well, that's what the nurse said to us when we took her to the infirmery when we saw blood running down her leg." Ace explained.

"Oh! I've heard of those! My sisters also experience that! It's really really uncomfortable for the girls apparently." Cater and while he sat down on the couch. "Plus, they become more sensitive during the time. Most of it it's emotional."

"That's what the nurse said to us, too." Deuce said.

"Should we pay her a visit? To see how she's doing." Trey suggested.

"Sounds like a good idea. Plus, I'm worried about her handling Grim." Riddle said as everyone agreed.

Soon the Heartslabyul members went to Ramshackle Dorm, expecting something to happen when Riddle knocked on the door. Hooty and the ghosts answered the door.

"Hoo? Why are you guys here?" Hooty asked as they let them in.

"We came to pay Prefect a visit!" Cater said.

"Where is she right now?" Trey asked.

"She's taking a nap in her room." Uncle T told them. "She said she was tired after today so she went to take a nap."

"I see. Guess girls tend to get more tired during their week." Deuce concluded.

"Girls are complicated." Ace sighed. "We've been helping her get through the week as comfortable as we could so she wouldn't get stressed out and get cramps."

"It wasn't easy but we'll do it for her after all she's been through." Deuce added.

"You two are such nice friends to her!" Uncle S said as she wiped off a stray year from his eye.

"I'm glad she found nice friends like you all!" Uncle B laughed a little.

"So! Who's the boyfriend?" Uncle T asked. It took a while for the Heartslabyul members a while to process what the ghost had said. And when they did...

"EEEHHHH!?" They screeched out.

"W-We're not-!!" Deuce didn't know what to say, being the most flustered out of them.

"W-We're just her friends! N-Nothing else!!!" Ace waved his hands in front of him.

"We're j-just worried about her! A-As a friend!" Trey added, heat was invading his entire face.

"Sh-She's cute in all, B-But s-still! We're just f-friends to her!" Cater added.

"A-And besides! W-We only know her f-for a while not a long time!" Riddle's face was as red as his hair, being a flustered strawberry.

"Nyahahaha! Seeing you all flustered and red faced is funny to see!" Grim said from the lounge Sofa. Owlbert nodded and smile, seeing it all fun to see them with their guards down.

"Pfft- what would Y/n think and if say if she heard though?" Hooty chuckled.

"It's not funny!" The Heartslabyul members stuttered out.

At the stair case of the building, Y/n was just about to head down to grab a snack when she heard the whole conversation between them all. She took a deep breath and went back to her room, feeling embarrassed and flustered about everything she heard.

"Can't this week go by faster?" Y/n mumbled to herself as she went back to bed. After the whole incident, Y/n pretended she didn't heard what they said until she forgot about it. As for the guys, they were flustered when ever she's with them. What a week has it been for them all.

A/n
Girl problems are hard.