☀️Giving It Her All: Part 25☀️

3rd POV
"Hey, hey, Headmaster! We found the culprit just like you asked!" Grim said as he tugged on Crowley's cape.

"You're gonna let us play in the tournament like you promised, right?!" Hooty chimed in the conversation.

"Eh!?" Crowley forgot about their arrangement. "Aah... I did promise you that." Crowley mumbled. "It's most definitely impossible, we've already announced the Tournament line up. What should we do about this?"

"Eeeeeeehhhhh!!!!! That's cruel!!!" The two creatures screeched. "You scammer!!"

"I'm gonna light your lying ass on fire! Ffgnnaaa!!" Grim growled at the headmaster. Crowley started to sweat buckets thanks to the threat of the cat.

"Wait wait wait! Pause in your light things in fire. I'll come up with an idea. Hmmm hmmmm...." Crowley started to ponder and come up with a solution.

"Why not an exhibition match?" Y/n suggested while dusting herself off a bit thanks to the dust storm Leona caused during his Overblot.

"An exhibition? Great idea! You will be playing in a special exhibition match!!" Crowley said with a smile. He was hoping the two critters would accept. "It will be the opening act before the main event. I'm sure you'll be able to show off!"

"Show off?" Grim and Hooty muttered.

"Why of course." Crowley nodded.

"I'm good to go as long as I can show off!" Grim said.

"Yay! I'm gonna get a bunch of scouts after everyone sees my greatness on TV!" The two critters cheered happily as they agreed to the suggestion.

"But don't we need 7 people for Magift..." Y/n said with crossed arms.

"Extra members... Hmmm..." Crowley hummed a bit. "What to do... And we need a team for you to play against, maybe I can get a staff team together..." Y/n started to sweat by the idea of fighting up against her teachers. She might rather not.

"Ffgnaa!?" Grim yelped.

"Did you forget that too!?" Hooty puffed his feathers in frustration.

"We heard everything." Ace soon popped in with Deuce by his side.

"For extra members, we'll take those spots." Deuce added. The two were smirking when they popped in.

"What are you talking about? Aren't both if you on Team Heartslabyul?" Riddle asked.

"There's no rules says you can't join another Dorm's Team." Ace answered with a mischievous glint in his smile.

"Haha! I've never thought about it before but you're right." Trey laughed a bit.

"That sounds like fun! I wanna join Team Ramshackle too!" Cater chimed happily as he looked at the girl as if he was asking permission.

"Cater, you're one of our regular members!" Riddle told Cater.

"Tch." Cater huffed, making Y/n chuckle.

"Just cheering for our classmates from the side would be boring. I'll do whatever it takes to play." Ace said as everyone turned to Deuce next, which caused the freshman to feel some pressure.

"I-I'm not like him! I purely want to help out my dear friend." Deuce answered, knowing well how half baked that truth was.

"If it's an opponent you're looking for, Savanaclaw will take you on." Jack said with Leona and Ruggie with him.

"Ffna? You guys will?" Grim tilted his head at Jack.

"Would you rather play against the teachers?" Jack asked.