🐚Action!!: Part 20🐚

A/n
100th Chapter. Let's Muffin Go!

3rd POV
"How are you all this fine day? I see you came back to the bottom of the sea." It was the Leech brothers.

"The Moray Eels are here!" Jack growled.

"It seems you were able to get your hands on the photo." Jade said as he look at Y/n who was holding the photo in her hands.

"So hard working. Good little kid. But..." Floyd said with a playful tone. "We can't have you running off with it so we're gonna chase you around until sunset, m'kay."

"I knew you guys would be here. I thought this was going way too smoothly." Ace groaned a bit. "Your plan is to chase us around until time's up then just pluck the photo out of our hands right? Then we can't get these Anemones removed and you still get your hands on the photo!"

"Fufufu... Using the least amount of effort to get the maximum amount of returns. That's just smart business." Jade chuckled lightly.

"What... You are really conniving!" Jack growled.

"So, Y/n, now what do we do?" Ace turned to Y/n.

"I don't think you would come this far without considering this." Deuce added.

"For now, protect the photo!" Y/n said as she placed the photo in her jacket pocket.

"Alright, keeping it simple." Deuce said smirking. "I don't know how well it'll go without my special magic but..."

"We came this far so let's just do it!" Jack yelled. And soon the battle has begun.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

10 minutes in the battle and the tweels were getting tired.

"I'm getting really fed up with this game of tag." Floyd said all annoyed.

"It's only a bit longer. Try to keep your momentum." Jade said to his brother.

"Y/n, the sun is going to set at this rate." Jack said to Y/n.

"Are you sure this plan is going to work out?" Grim asked, feeling unsure about their situation.

"It totally will." Y/n said to them with determination. "Trust me on this."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Back at Octavinelle Dorm, in Mostro Lounge, Azul was in his office with a confident smile on his face.

"Fufu... Jade and Floyd must be doing a wonderful job." Azul chuckled. "Ramshackle Dorm and that photo are already mine. Fufufu.... HAHAHAHAHHA!"

*Knock Knock*

There was a knock at the door, it caused Azul to freeze up a bit.

"Pardon the intrusion!" Azul relaxed only to see an Octavinelle student entered the room.

"What is all the fuss about?" Azul asked.

"I'm terribly sorry but there is a problem in Mostro Lounge..." The Octavinelle student reported.

"What is it?" Azul raised an eyebrow.

"A bunch of rowdy customers are causing a scene in the lounge and since Jade and Floyd aren't here right now..." The Student stuttered out.

"Unbelievable. Have they not been taught to not stir up trouble in a restaurant?" Azul sighed as he rose from his chair. "Understood, I'll head over. Jade and Floyd should have no problem handling things on their end. My goodness..." Azul sighed as he then leaves the VIP room and head to Mostro Lounge.