🌸That One Time Deuce Had Fangs🌸

A/n
Inspired by this video cuz I think it's pretty funny in its own so why the hell not!!

3rd POV
The Break Time bell rang as the Students of Night Raven Collage comes out of their classes. For the First-year gang, it was interesting for them.

"Wow. He really did grew fangs!" Y/n said in surprise as Ace held Deuce's mouth open to see inside. The once flat teeth of a human was now replaced with rows of sharp fangs.

"That's gonna hurt if he bites me." Grim shivered by the thought of the sharp teeth in his skin and fur.

"No one's gonna bite you." Ace commented. Deuce had enough of Ace holding onto his mouth.

"Aray Ace! You cang scoc holking ma ngaot!" Deuce said. It wasn't clear but he said is 'Alright Ace! You can stop holding my mouth!'. Ace retreated behind Y/n as he held onto her like a human shield.

"D-Don't talk all of a sudden like that!!" Ace stuttered out. "I got slobber all over my hand now. Gross..." Ace wiped his hand on his jacket.

"You did pass the potion for Mr. Crewel's exam, right?" Y/n asked. Deuce nodded his head.

"But the cauldron did kinda exploded in him in the process." Ace told Y/n. Y/n faced Deuce with crossed arms and a worried look in her eyes.

"Are you really ok? Nothing weird or some sort?" The H/c girl asked her friend.

"I didn't feel anything physically wrong..." Deuce said as he covered his mouth a bit with his index finger. "But..."

"But?" Y/n tilted her head, waiting for Deuce's answer.

•    •    •

"My teeth are starting to itch and... I kinda want to bite on something..." Deuce explained.

"That's definitely something weird you dumbass!!!" Ace yelled at Deuce. It only resulted to Ace being hit behind his head by Y/n. Ace groaned in pain as he rubbed the back of his head. Ace soon let's out a sigh. "So? Did Mr. Crewel didn't say anything about this?" He asked.

"Well... I made the potion properly and it did work so he let it slide for now." Deuce explained to them.

"Uh huh..." Ace nodded slowly.

"Anything else?" Y/n asked if there was something else Deuce needed to say to them.

"Even though he did scold me a bit for it... And also... If I start to feel the side effects of the explosion... He said hold it in...." Deuce said as the air went silent and heavy.

•    •    •

Ace broke the awkward silence in the air as he cleared his throat.

"I-If it's just an inching tooth than he'll be ok. C'mon, let's get to the cafeteria. I'm starved." Ace said as Grim followed behind him. Y/n shook her head as she followed behind shortly after. Deuce stayed in his place though but his head was hung low.

"Yeah! Let's go! I wanna eat my tuna already!!" Grim huffed.

"Is that all you can eat??" Ace mumbled as his eye twitched a bit.