🌴Mirror Goodbye: Part 3🌴

3rd POV
"Bucchie... Why do you have so much stuff!?" Deuce asked Ruggie, stopping the Hyena in his tracks for a while. "You've got a backpack, and three duffle bags, plus a giant cooler."

"You mean all this? Shishishi. I got all the food that was about to expire from the cafeteria and school store." Ruggie explained, giving a small laugh at it. "Right before long breaks like this, I get it all for free."

"What? There's no way you can go through all that." Ace said in disbelief.

"What're you talking about? Once I get home and pass this out to all the neighborhood street rats, it'll be gone in no time." Ruggie said to Ace.

"Neighborhood street rats....?" Y/n muttered, tilting her head to the side.

"I've gotta make sure my grandma can eat her fill over the holidays. Oops, frozen stuff's gonna melt." Ruggie said as he soon went to go through the mirror. "See y'all next year!"

"There he goes... I wonder what he meant by "Neighborhood Street Rats"..." Deuce muttered. Sounds of footsteps were heard as a familiar face pops in.

"There are many families stuck in poverty on Ruggie's hometown." Jack said to the group. "So during these long holidays, he brings back as much food as he can so the neighborhood kids can eat."

"Jack... Why are your hands full of potato plants? Are you gonna become a gardener?" Ace asked the tall wolf.

"These are the cacti I grow for fun. They'd wilt if nobody watered them over the break." Jack said to Ace. "... Nevermind me!" He was now a bit flustered.

"I never expected Ruggie to be the type to share his food with others. He's a pretty good guy." Hooty said.

"Ruggie is a walking example of "Never Judge A Book By It's Cover"." Y/n stated.

"Hyenas are the sort to share prey with the weak or sick without discrimination." Jack added. "I'm sure Ruggie was raised like that too."

"Hmph. Just thinking about handing out food to a hunch of brats makes my skin crawl." Soon, Leona was in the picture. "Just one is more than annoying."

"Oh, Leona... Are you not going home?" Jack asked. With a sigh, Leona answered.

"If only. But if I don't I'll never hear the end of it so I'm going home." Leona groaned in annoyance, knowing well who's waiting back home. "... What a pain."

"But you're not bringing anything." Jack said, noticing the lack of bags or objects with Leona.

"Huh? I'm fine with just my wallet and smartphone. I've got plenty of clothes at home." Leona said to Jack.

"This guy is the other extreme." Grim said with half lidded eyes.

"He's not even bringing his homework with him..." Ace said.

"Homework can be done right as the holidays ends. My job over break is to rest. See ya, Herbivores." Leona said as he soon went to the mirror to get home, to his dismay that is.

"He could do anything he wanted if he actually applied himself so why does he always lady about...." Jack muttered. "Mine will be done perfectly so don't you guys slack off. Bye." Jack soon left to get home.

"See ya, Jack." Y/n waved goodbye to the wolf.

"There's our Mr. Serious. Yeah, yeah, see you next year." Ace said smiling as he bid Jack goodbye.

"Kingscholar... When he says it, I actually want to believe him." Deuce mumbled.

"Hey now, freshmen. You shouldn't follow that bad upperclassmen's example." Soon, Cater and Trey were there.