💍Ideal Prince: Part 2💍

3rd POV
"Abducted!? By ghosts!?" Hooty yelled out.

"That's right!" Ortho yelped out. "Take a look at this footage! It's a recording from the school's security cameras from last night!" Ortho said as a holographic screen appears.

"Hold on! Please don't go around casually hacking unit the school's security system!" Crowley said to the boy.

"Those it really matter at this point?" Y/n sighed.

"Qu-Quiet please! I'm starting the recording." Ortho said as he soon plays the video.

*Static Crackling....*

Footsteps were heard as the video was at Main Street. It was night time so it was dark Outside. But the dim light was seen not so far away.

"I can't believe the next volume of one of my favorite manga won't arrive on release day.... I even pre-ordered the special set that comes with a bonus mini shikishi!" It was Idia. They weren't really surprised that Idia was talking about his favorite Anime and or Manga. He's a passionate otaku. "My rep as an otaku will go down if I can't get it in day one. I don't sense any people around so I'll just make a quick trip to the student store and..."

".... Found you...." A voice was heard.

"What was that?" Y/n whispered out, her eyes widened.

"Eh?" Idia froze as he looks around. "Who's voice... Was that?"

"Finally... I found you...." There it was again! The voice belonging to a girl. The screen went static before it shows a face of a ghostly girl in a wedding dress, complete with a vail in her head. Everyone watching the video jumped back and flinched by this junpscare. "MY PRINCE!!!!" The Ghost Bride said as she smiles at Idia.

"GYAAAAAA!!!!" Idia shrieks out loud before vanishing into thin air. And that's where the video ends.

*Bsst!*

*Sssssaaaa*

".... That ghost...." Grim and Hooty were holding onto each other for dear life.

"Aaah..." Crowley hummed. "How could this happen. The Ghost Bride has finally found her ideal groom!"

"Her ideal groom is... Idia? No way is he a "Prince", y'know." Grim said as he and Hooty let go of each other. "He's all lanky and he's always inside, so he's never been touched by the sun, plus he's always got this weird look in his eyes and smile on his face..."

".... Wait?" That's when the Ramshackle residents realized something. And so did Crowley.

"He's fairly tall, his skin is untouched by UV rays, with almond shaped eyes, a smile that is.... Charming in a way." Crowley mumbles out.

"I don't like where this is going." Y/n mumbled out.

"Shiney.... Well more like burning, hair and an impressive lip color." Crowley muttered softly. "When we list it all out, he basically does check all of her boxes."

"Yeah. No matter how you look at it, my brother is very handsome.the ghost has amazing taste! Ortho nodded to Crowley's statement.

"I'm still not convinced...." Grim said with his arms crossed.

"This has really gotten out of hand." Crowley said nervously.

"Oh, ya think!" Y/n snapped back at the crow, who flinched of course.