★The Great Seven: Part 7★

Y/n's POV
"Of course." Me and Ace said in sync.

"This is the King Of Beasts who rules the Savannah. However, he was not born to be king, but he took the throne through effort and elaborate planning. After becoming King, he even allowed loathe Hyenas to live in his kingdom without discrimination." I explained.

"Ooooohhh!! I guess he was a rock not held captive by his status. Who's the lady with the octopus legs?" I then look at the next statue.

"The Sea Witch who lives in a cavern on the deep. Her purpose was to help all unfortunate merfolk. As long as you can pay the price, she can transform you, help you find love, anything. If it was in her power, there wasn't anything she wouldn't do. They say her prices were pretty high, though. That's what it costs for "Anything"." I explained to Grim as he walks over to the statue.

"Nyaha! So what you're saying is that I can become rich if I become a great magician?" I sighed a bit.

"That's not what she meant." Ace said as he shook his head a bit.

"Then what about this man in a big hat?" He then leaped onto the statues' base.

"The Sorcerer Of The Sand." Me and Ace once again said it in sync.

"He was a cunning vizier to a foolish sultan and saw through a fake prince that was actually a street rat trying to deceive the Princess. Then, he got a magic lamp and became the most powerful Sorcerer of all! With that power, they say he became sultan." I explained as Grim's eyes sparkled a bit.

"Ho hon! So it is important for magicians to be center of attention!" Grim smirked.

"Not exactly but close enough." I shrugged.

"Ooh! This lady sure is beautiful!" Grim hopped down the statue and goes to the next as I follow suit with Ace next to me.

"She is the Beautiful Queen." Ace said.

"Everyday she checked the "Beauty Ranking" in her Magic Mirror. And when it looked like she might fall from the number 1 spot, she never hesitated to do anything to get it back. I guess she had the strong will to remain the most beautiful in the world? So freaking amazing. They say she was adept at making poisons." I always admired her. She's pretty but scary.

"She's pretty.... But... No thanks." Grim stuttered a bit.

"You think? But it's pretty cool that she has something she'll never give up." Ace chimed.

"That's a pretty great example of strong will and determination." I added as Ace agreed.

"S-Sure, a single minded drive is pretty cool." Grim stuttered again as he didn't hesitate to move onto the next Statue. "Over there! What's with the guy on fire? Just looking gives me goosebumps."

"Lord Of The Underworld!" Me and Ace said it with enthusiasm. We both chuckled after.

"He rules a land crawling with evil spirits on his own. No doubt he is extremely skilled. Even though he's got a scary face, he did that detectible job without ever taking a vacation. And his sincerity won over Cerberus, the Hydra, even the Titans, to fight for him." Even tho I've heard his story almost a thousand times, I'm still impressed over that fact alone.

"Mhm...... So having talent doesn't mean you get to be haughty. And the last one, with the horns?" Grim pointed to the last but definitely not the least.

"Ah, my favorite one of all. That is the Witch Of Thorns from the Magic Mountains. Noble and elegant, even with the Seven, she is top class in magic and curses! She can summon lighting and storms, cover and entire country in thorns. Her magic is a whole other level. There was even a time she transformed into a huge dragon!" I got a bit too excited when explaining her.

"Oooohhhh!!! A dragon! All monsters look up to them!!" Grim beamed.

"You know your legends well Y/n." Ace complimented me.

"My parents won't stop telling me about them until I practically memorized each and everyone one of them." I shrugged. "But they're all so cool!!" I smiled. Ace's friendly smile turned into a mischievous smirk. Oh boy, something is gonna happen, is it?

"Unlike a certain racoon." He pointed Grim with his thumb. And that's when Grim blew a fuse.

"Oh shells...." A bead of sweat came rolling down my cheek. And then, suddenly Ace burst into a fit of laughter.

"I can't bare it anymore!!" He said in between laughs. "Aren't you the guys who went crazy at the entrance ceremony?" Yup! I knew someone would bring that up again, besides that crow. "You were summoned by the Dark Mirror, even tho you're a girl, and you, monster, weren't called but still trespassed. It took everything I had not to lose it in the ceremony." He finally stopped laughing. I was dumbfounded.

"What!? You're a rude one!!"  Grim growled at Ace.

"And now you weren't allowed in and regulated to Janitor?" He chuckled once again. Ok, I thought he was a nice guy but now he's being a jerk!! "How lame. On top of that, you don't even know the Great Seven. How ignorant can you be?" This cocky little bastard. "I recommend going back to kindergarten before coming to Night Raven Collage." He laughed again. Is it bad to give this guy a black eye?

Grim growled more at Ace. And so did I. But at this rate....

"I thought I would mess with you a bit but you really blew my expectations away. Unlike you two, I actually have classes to attend. Keep this school squeaky clean, you two." Ace smiled with arrogance. If looks could kill he would be dead by now since I had a glare on him for a while now.

"This jerk!! He's just gonna say that and leave!! I'm pissed now- Wh-What are you doing!?"

Ace's POV
I was about to leave the two but then I was yanked by the back of my uniform's collar and spined on my heels. The next thing I knew that I was looking inches away from the ground as Y/n was holding me up by the back of my uniform. I just pissed off a girl, didn't I?

"Now you listen here Ace." I gulped from how much venom there is in her tone. "Even tho we are not students here studying like you, but you have no right to disrespect us like you're the King. We are not different. We are here in the same place so show some respect or I will make sure you will eat those words of yours, got it?" I could feel her intense glare behind me.

I gulped and nodded. She spinner me back to my proper position as she grabbed her things, and the cleaning supplies.

"Come on Grim. We still have work to do." Her voice was back to being all innocent like nothing happened. But when she looks back at me, I could feel her intense aura surrounding her. "Remember my warning Ace, and don't you forget it." And with that, the two left. I blinked a few times before going to my classes.

"That girl is interesting...." I mumbled. I was in the classroom before class has started but I heard a bunch of students chatting so I hear what they were saying.

"Did you hear?"

"About what?"

"The girl from the entrance ceremony!!"

'Y/n...? Why are they talking about her?' I felt some form of emotion in my chest. It's.... Weird. I listened closely to what they said.

"The cute chick? Ya what about her?"

"You didn't know!?"

"She's a Wonderlin!!"

"You mean THE Wonderlin!?"

"The greatest magicians and mages ever!? That girl is one of them!?" No freaking way!! So I just met some sort of celebrity!! I must be lucky to meet her but still!!

"No wonder that last name sounds familiar to me....." I mumbled under my breathe as the class starts. 'I wonder if I could see her again...?'

To Be Continued~