🌹Cheshire Smiles: Part 14🌹

Y/n's POV
Me and the gang are now where we first met Cater. The guys.... They're not gonna let go of the fact that Riddle went over the line with me. Great Seven, give me strength.

"Ah I'm so pissed!! Screw that tiny, red Tyrant! Does he think he's the Queen Of Hearts or something?" Ace growled. He was the most angery out of all of them.

"I disobeyed the dorm leader and got kicked out... I'm even further from being an honor student..." Deuce was the first to calm down though. He sighed in defeat when he realized what he had done.

"Gugh, this collar is heavy, and it hurts...." Grim huffed as I picked him up. It was kinda difficult with that Collar on him.

"What are we gonna do now.....?" I trailed off a bit. I recovered from what Riddle said but it still stings a bit.

"Ny'all look so stylish with your meowching collars~" That's when an unfamiliar voice came in. Then we all saw a floating head.

"Gah!!!" Ace and Deuce screamed.

"Ffgaaaaaa!! A floating head!!" Grim jumped as he hid behind my shoulder a bit. It took me a while for me to register what was happening since a lot was going on today.

"Oops. I fur~got to bring out my body." The floating head soon was reattach to his body.

"W-Whao. So you actually have a body. Who are you?" Deuce stuttered out a question to the purple hair male with cat ears and eyes. I wonder what dorm is he from. He looks to be like he could belong to Pomefiore, Heartslabyul, or Savanaclaw.

"I'm more surprised that Y/n didn't even flinch when she saw the floating head." Ace said with wide eyes.

"A lot has been happening today so I can't even process fast enough to register anything anymore." I sighed out. I looked at the new guy. "Back to the question at hand, who are you?" I asked politely.

"I'm Alchemi Alchemevich Pinka." He told us. That's.... That's a mouthful. He gave use a cheshire smile. "I'm a great enigma with magic that's both like a purrson and like a cat." He explained.

"Alche..... Come again?" Ace was struggling to say his name.

"Alchemi Alchemevich Pinka." I said. "I think that's how you pronounce it?"

"At least you got to say it with ease." Ace huffed.

"Hehehehe~ Everyone calls me Che'nya." That's much better to say then his full name. "At the very least... I'm in a different level then those guys in there." Che'nya held up his hands like he was a cat, giving us another cheshire cat smile.

"Another weird one.... Great...." I sighed. This day will never end...!

"Really? Around here, this is normal." Che'nya went infront of me with a cat like smile. As a sucker for animals, it melted me. Ace soon stepped infront of me and look at Che'nya.

"I'm in a bad mood thanks to the absurd situation caused by the Tyrant. Not to mention, crossing the line with Y/n here. Outta my way." Ace glared at Che'nya. Oh boy.

"Ace. Calm down. You don't need to get angry like Riddle." I tried my best to calm the strawberry blonde down with the best of my abilities. He took a deep breath and calmed down.

"Thanks Y/n." He smiled as I smiled back.

"Riddle, a Tyrant.... Hehehe. Well, mew're not incorrect. He's been a serious one since he was little... Hehehe." Che'nya chuckled.

"Do you know something?" Me and Deuce asked in sync, hoping that Che'nya would at least have a bit of info about Riddle to use to our advantage.

"If you think I know, then I know. If you think I don't, then I don't." Che'nya told us. What does a that have to mean!?

"Which is it?" Grim huffed as he went down my shoulder.

"What's that? Do you wanna know all about Riddle?" Che'nya asked.

"Yeah, I do! What kind of upbringing turns you into that kind of Tyrant?" Ace crossed his arms. Che'nya only chuckled.

"You should ask your glasses fur~end all about it." Che'nya purred.

"Glasses.... Do you mean Clover?" Deuce asked.

"Trey..." I mumbled.

"He's known Riddle since he was a wee little thing. If mew want to know about Riddle, he's the one to talk to~ Nya!" Che'nya smiled. (WHY ARE YOU ADORABLE!?)

"They were childhood friends? It didn't seem to be that way at all..." Deuce exclaimed.

"If mew think so then it must be so. So there's nothing for mew to talk to me about is there? See mew." Che'nya's body was slowing fading away, leaving only his head visible.

"Ah, hey!" Deuce stuttered out.

"Che'nya, wait!!" I begged Che'nya a bit for him to stay a bit longer. Che'nya only hummed as his head faded from sight.

"Oh, and I hope you're ok meow mousey~!!" Che'nya purred as he winked at my direction. I blushed but patted it down. Che'nya soon disappeared and it was just once again.

"Not another one..." I heard Ace muttered under his breath.

"Hoo..." Hooty hooted as he sighed as well.

"He had a weird cat-titude.... Ah! I'm talking like him!" Grim stuttered out as he shook his head.

"If we keep these collars on, we're not going to be able to take part in class." Deuce exclaimed. "Let's go see what Clover has to say. And...." We all look at Ace. Ace it growled and scowled.

"I will not apologize to get this off so Don't. Even. Say it!" Ace warned a bit.

"Ace, calm down. Breath." I placed my hands on his shoulders as he took deep breathes before coming back to his senses.

"Ok, I'm calm now." Ace told me as I let him go. I nodded.

"Let's go and find Trey. Hooty, please find Trey for us. We'll follow you once you found him, alright?" I told Hooty as he hooted and flew off.

"Oh yeah. That reminds me of something. Why did you choose a snowy owl as your familiar in the first place?" Ace asked.

"I'd like to know two since it'll take a while for him to return to us." Deuce added.

"Well, majority of my family mostly relied on Familiar's with wings. My mother and father's Familiar's were a Raven and a Falcon. The Raven was my mother's while the Falcon is my father's." I explained. "It is told in my family since the every beginning that they have winged Familiars for them to navigate through places and scout out people or places."

"I see. But why an owl?" Deuce asked.

"Owls are very wise birds. An ancestor of mine had an Owl as her Familiar and the two were infamous for being hard to catch among people and other witches and wizards to capture. But she had a curse set on her since she was little by an envious witch who saw the great power in her. Only her Familiar kept her curse at bay for as long as she lived on. The curse only came out in certain occasions but it was very rare when it comes out and it only was shown in a few minutes before being handled with." I recalled the story my parents told me. "Even though she was a tricky witch, she was also as wise an Owl. So her Familiar is an Owl."

"I think I've heard that story before. My grandma told me that the witch was known as the "Owl Lady" or something like that." Ace told me. I nodded.

"So your Ancestor is the infamous "Owl Lady Of The North"!?" The boys stuttered out.

"Hoo!! Hoo!!" I looked up to the sky to see Hooty flying back.

"Speak of the devil, Hooty, where's Trey?" I asked as he hooted us to follow him. "Let's go." We all nodded as we followed behind Hooty. I hope Trey has the answers we need.

To Be Continued~

A/n
Y'all should know by now on what Y/n is inspired from.