🌴Tactician Of The Hot Sands; Winter Break: Part 1🌴

Y/n's POV
"A vast.... Desert?" I was in another dream. But why the desert of all places?

"You are late." I snapped my head to the right to see it was the Sorcerer Of The Hot Sands himself, Jafar.

"I had to slit a few throats but I got it." A man spoke to Jafar as he trembled in place.

"Trust me my pungent friend." Jafar said. Soon, there was a long beam of light that danced across the dark dessert night. "Quickly, follow the trail!!" Jafar said as he gallops on his horse, following the light.

The light hits a part of the sand as it slowly rises into a tiger head made out of sand. It was the legendary Cave of Wonders.

"No muffin way..." I muttered.

"At last, after all my years of searching. The Cave Of Wonders!" Jafar said as he smiled upon the cave before him.

"The Cave Of Wonders!" Jafar's parrot companion, Iago, repeated what he said.

"Remember, bring me the lamp. The lamp is mine!" Jafar said to the man he talked to before. He then gave the man a shove on his back as he son went into the Cave Of Wonders.

"Who disturbs my slumber?" The Cave Of Wonders asked in a deep yet loud voice. And with that, everything soon faded to black. I soon fluttered my eyes open and sat up slowly while rubbing the sleepiness out of my eyes.

"So it's a desert dream this time?" I muttered as I got ready for the day. I finished my daily routines and went downstairs. In the hallway, Uncle T popped up.

"Oya, what's with your groggy face?" He asked. Uncle C soon came in.

"You look like you sneaked a peek of the other side. Heeheehee." He chuckled. Uncle S soon came as well.

"Your fall term comes to an end today, you can't lose motivation on the last day. Buck up." Uncle S patted my back lightly. Oh stars, I forgot about that.

"And then tomorrow winter holiday starts. What do you guys plan to do?" Uncle T asked.

"I never really thought of that." I mumbled.

"Hmmm? The hell is "Winter Holiday"?" Grim soon popped up and hopped on my shoulder.

"It's what they call the big break you get in winter. Usually kids go home to celebrate the New Year with their family and have a big feast!" Uncle T explained briefly.

"Ffgnaa!? A feast!?" Grim's mouth was practically watering at this point.

"Oh yeah. With roasted turkey and cake and a gingerbread house... Well, none of us can eat that." Uncle S added.

"Us ghosts usually make our way back to the other side to see our families too." Uncle T said. Ghosts have families in the after life? That's unexpected.

"And some of them never return to this side! Heeheehee." Uncle C added.

"Eat and be merry with family..." Me and Grim muttered out.

"Grim, do you have any family?" I asked the little monster on my shoulder.

"My family...? Hmmmm, I don't really remember." Grim said. "When I came to, I was by myself and starving. It was freezing and I was just waiting around for someone..... What happened after that? I can't remember..." I felt something stabbed me right in the heart. Man, I never knew Grim's backstory at all. Poor guy. "Well, the past is the past, y'know!" Grim's smile kind of broke my heart. "Can't change it so I'm all about the future! I'm on my way to becoming a great and wealthy wizard! Bahahaha!"

"You've had your own share of tough times." Uncle T sobbed out.

"Grim..." I muttered. I didn't realized a single tear that rolled down my cheek.

"You two can spend the holiday curled around the fireplace with us." Uncle S offered to us.

"Nyaha! A holiday and I get a feast, sign me up!" Grim cheered. (A/n: GRIM IS MY MONSTER CAT CHILD AND IF ANYONE HURTS HIM I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE THEY WILL FEEL HELL!!! *Overprotective Mom Noises Intensifies*)

"Let me go grab my stuff and we'll head to class, alright?" Grim nodded and jumped off my shoulder. I went to grab my bag, my F/c hoodie, and my S/F/c scarf. Once I got everything I needed for the day, me, Grim, Hooty, and Owlbert got out of Ramshackle and got to class, of course, not without breakfast.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

3rd POV
"Listen up, puppies." Crewel said as the chattery classroom soon died down. "I'm sure you're all looking forward to spending your vacation at home... But every year, there are those who spend the entire time playing around and forget their homework! There will be plenty of discipline awaiting those puppies who can't be bothered to do their assignments. Special permission to use Mirror Chamber has been granted for you to travel home. Get your things and report to the proper mirror!"

"Alright!" The whole class chimed. The day soon started for everyone.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Soon after, everyone was chatting and muttering to one another as they pack everything up for the day.

"Pew, we're finally released from the shackles of our student life!" Ace gave a sigh of relief, finishing up his packing.

"As expected of Night Raven Collage, they don't hold back on the homework." Deuce sighed as he finished his packing while slumping a bit on his seat.

"Oh yeah, Y/n, you don't have anyone to come home to huh?" Ace said as he turned to face Y/n who was finished packing up her things for the day.

"That's right." Y/n nodded.

"I guess that means you four will be at school for the holidays." Deuce said.

"Yup. We're gonna put together a feast with the ghosts, y'know!" Grim chimed, feeling excited about the feast in general.

"Gotcha. With all the ghosts here, I guess you guys won't be lonely at all." Ace said with a smile.

"Wait? If school is closed for the holiday, doesn't that mean the cafeteria and student store will also be closed?" Deuce asked.

"Ffgnaa! You're totally right. How are we supposed to have our feast?" Grim said as he tugged on Y/n's hoodie sleeve.

"I want to believe that this didn't slip the headmaster's mind but..." Hooty trailed off. The First-years already know the answer to that. "I don't wanna go hungry over the break."

"It'll be alright. Why the hell do you think I'm still alive after years of being alone?" Y/n chuckled a bit.

"Oh yeah. Forgot about that." Hooty said.

"You should probably check in the headmaster as soon as possible." Deuce said to Y/n.

"I will." Y/n answered as she and others grabbed their belongings and head out the classroom.

"Let's head over to the Mirror Chamber since the headmaster has to be there to give his approval." Ace said as he points to the direction of the Mirror Chamber with his thumb. And off they go to the Mirror Chamber.

To Be Continued~

A/n
I'mma update as much as I can cuz I wanna write a certain part here, not gonna lie.