🌴Water From Above: Part 25🌴

3rd POV
Up in the sky, the Octavinelle trio, Ramshackle residents, and Kalim were flying high above the clouds, and of course, screaming on the top of their lungs.

"AAAAHHHH~~~~~~~~!!!!" The scream was mixed in with the blowing winds from above. And after a while if screaming and flying, they all have soon crashed in the middle of nowhere.

*BOOOOOM!*

"Owowow... Why do these things keep happening to us..." Grim groans in pain as he sat up from the ground.

"We barely made it out alive..." Hooty hooted out. "He sure sent us flying."

"Hoo..." Owlbert was lying flat on the ground, seeing the world spinning for a bit.

"Looks like he sent us flying pretty high." Azul said in-between grunts and groans.

"Holy crap it's freezing...! Like under the glacier." Floyd, still in his deep voice, shivered by the sudden change of the temperature.

"Kalim. Kalim, are you alright? Please hang in there." Jade said as he tries to wake Kalim up, who seems to be unconscious at the moment.

"Uhh... Ugh... Where are..." Kalim soon wakes up and tries his best to sit up, with the help of Jade.

"I'm so relieved that you've come to. We've somehow made it to the end of Scarabia's territory." Jade said to Kalim, helping to to stand up properly.

"Grim has his fur to keep warm, Hooty has his feathers as well, and we Merfolk are built to withstand a certain level of cold but..." Azul mumbled out. "This level of cold will put Kalim and Y/n's lives at risk if we stay here too long."

"Speaking of Y/n, where is she?" Grim asked.

•       •       •

In 3, 2, 1....

"EEEEEHHHH!?" They all screeched out.

"She must still be in Scarabia with Jamil!" Hooty hooted out in a panic.

"Hoo!?" Owlbert and Hooty were now in panic mode.

"This is bad, y'know!!" Grim yelped out.

"We don't have a broom or carpet with us either, so flying isn't possible. Whatever shall we do?" Jade said worryingly.

"Owlbert can do it but, I don't think we could make it in time." Grim sighed in dismay.

"I'm tired but probably just have to walk." Floyd said in a bored tone. He was right however. The only way they could travel now is by foot.

"We spent quite a long time flying before we crash landed here so walking back could take hours..." Azul said to Floyd. "Before that though, Floyd, that voice disturbs me. I'm going to tear up the contract and return you to normal. I will also be returning Y/n's Owl Eyes so she would know that we're okay." (A/n: PFFT- HAHA! Even Azul was disturbed by Floyd's Deep Voice. HAHA!)

"Whaaaaatt, but I really like it..." Floyd pouted at Azul a bit but Azul has already torn the contractd. "Ehem, ahh, ahh. Yeah. It's back to normal." Floyd said in his now normal voice.

"As your brother, I'm very impressed and proud that you'd enter a contract with Azul to lend him your Unique Magic." Jade said to his brother. "I feel like he'd make up some reason to return the magic so I'd absolutely never make a deal with him."

"That totally sounds like something he'd do but I wouldn't really be upset if I didn't get it back." Floyd said to Jade. "Once I get tired of that voice, I'd just make a new contract."