🐚Last Service Of The Day: Part 28🐚

3rd POV
Back at the Mirror Chamber, everyone finally get to breathe fresh air at least.

"Paaaahhh! Man the air on land sure tastes good!" Grim said as he stretched out his limbs, taking in the air around him.

"Our museum adventure was pretty fun." Deuce said with a smile.

"I used to think it was super boring but it's pretty good every once in a while." Floyd said, recalling the vivid memories from elementary school.

"It's interesting to see how Merfolk of the past perceived the world of land. They were really off sometimes." Jade added.

"The fork... I mean, Dinglehopper, was hilarious." Ace chuckled lightly.

"What about you, Y/n? What's your favorite time during the museum trip?" Deuce asked. Y/n thought for a moment before smiling.

"Seeing my birth parents." Y/n said. Her words hold melancholy in them, covered by a sweet smile.

"I'm pleased to hear that you all enjoyed your time. I'm sure you're all exhausted from our little sojourn." Azul said as they all turned their attention to him. "How would you like to have tea in Mostro Lounge? It is almost time to open."

"Yahoo! I'm totally ready for a snack." Grim cheered.

"You're a bottomless pit, Grim." Hooty sighed out, making Y/n chuckled softly. Soon, they all left to go to Mostro Lounge.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

At Mostro Lounge, the whole place was packed almost. Almost Evey student from different Dormitories came to get something to eat, drink, and or for something either with friends, in a group, or alone.

"Special drink for me!" A Heartslabyul resident asked cheerfully to one of the Octavinelle residents who works there.

"I'll have the limited meal combo." A Pomefiore student ordered to one of the waiters there.

"Coming right up!" The Octavinelle student nodded as he went to go get their orders.

"Eeh!? Why is it this crowded already!?" Ace stutters once he saw how much crowded the Mostro Lounge was.

"Oya, it seems our "Special Advertisement" is already bearing fruit." Jade muttered as he scanned to room infront of them all.

"Special Advertisement?" Jack and Y/n asked in sync as they turned to the Octavinelle trio.

"After Azul's Overblot, the headmaster got pissed and said we're not allowed to use the contracts to take people's abilities..." Floyd explained. "So, Azul made a point card."

"A point card... For Mostro Lounge?" Ace tilted his head to the side a bit, seemingly confused about the Point Card.

"Yes. The 600 Madol special drink gets you one point." Azul explained. "The 1500 Madol combo meal gets you 3 points. If you are able to save up 50 points you are allowed one meeting with me to discuss any trouble you may be having."

"Anything goes?" Grim and Hooty asked.

"Even about... School work?" Deuce added.

"Oh no..." Y/n sighed.

"But of course." Azul answered.

"And if you are able to save up three point cards, you can get an even more desirable special service." Jade added. (A/n: NOT THAT WAY PEOPLE!!)

"If you would like more information, please take a gander at this pamphlet or the restaurant's website." Azul said to the First-years.

"Ffgnaa! I'll have the special drink!" Grim ordered.