@mebooklover25

Thank you mebooklover25 for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username :- mebooklover25

1)What inspired you to start writing?

1)I don't exactly remember that but I have always loved stories and whenever I read or watched any stories, then
I used to remake them in my mind, and sometimes it turned out to be good. So that's where I started to write.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

2) I was 12 when I started writing for fun. I used to carry a notebook with me where I wrote ideas and different plots. To be honest I still carry a notebook with me where lots of ideas are written.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

3) It was amazing. My first story was a short story that I had written after getting inspired by Panchtantra Kahaniyas'. I showed that to my sister, she loved it and encouraged me to write more.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

4) I basically get ideas from anywhere. I mean look around, this world is full of stories; from a needle and thread to sun and moon; from an animal's care for their own to rainbow after the beautiful rain.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

5) I like to read stories or listening to songs. It makes me calm. Reading is a great exercise for your mind as well
as inspiration to make you write frequently.

6) What does your family think about your writing?

6) My family actually Supports me and they also criticize my work sometimes. However, this is what you need in your life. Someone who gives an honest
review to your work, not just sugarcoat their words.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

7) Almost all the character of my book resemble me. Andrea has this funny side within her; Liam has understanding personality; Kaden is sometimes annoying because he cares too much; Emily is attentive, this is what truly I am.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

8) My favourite male character in my book is Liam. He is a passionate, respectful, and thoughtful person, and my favourite female character in my book is Emily. However,I haven't introduced her yet but she is attentive and sensible in my drafts.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

9)It changes from time to time but Selena Gomez, Ranbir Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra Jonas are my all time favourite. After watching Barfi,I fell in
love with Ranbir. I like Lucy Hale, Lily Collins, Zac Efron, Fawad Khan, Ayeza Khan, Ishan Khattar, Shahid Kapoor, Arijit singh, Atif Aslam. I guess there are many of them.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

10) Editing, its a most difficult part for me and challenging too. Doesn't matter How many times I check over and over again but at last, I am unable to point out all the mistakes.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

11) It's my hobby and a way for me to escape from the real world. As an introvert and socially awkward person,
the world I create looks more promising.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

12) My favourite author on wattpad are many but few who has caught my attention deeply and took me on a roller coaster ride with their writing
are sweetdreamer33, mahumsheikh and SummerDarcyWrites.

13)Do you use any other website to update your story?

13) No

14) How much your readers meant to you?

14) They are my precious gems who give me courage and inspiration to write more.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

15)I haven't faced this situation yet but few readers whose votes encouraged me to write better. I specifically
wanna thank oyennn2003 and nusrathfatima3

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

16) This didn't happen to me.But I wanna say to the writers who face this... there always gonna be someone who won't like your work, you learns to ignore them and write for those people who love your work.

17) Want to say something to aspiring writers?

17) It's easy to start something and we give our best to that work. But when we don't get enough votes and reads, we
lose interest and begin to  question ourselves. I wanna say to those, don't stop writing. write for yourself.

18) If you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

18)  a) Do you like my work?
b) What is the first impression
you have when you read my
book?

19) what inspired you to wake up and write every day?

19) It is my love for the stories that I imagine in my mind and so eager to give them words. Writing is also a great way for me to escape reality.

20) how do you overcome writer's block?

20)I read books that I have previously read and found them exciting as well as
inspiring. When I finish them again, I get the inspiration to achieve the same connection that I feel with those stories.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Drafted by harshita4289