crazy-writer235

Thanks a lot Crazy-Writer235our thoughts with us.

Username:Crazy-Writer235

1) What inspired you to start writing?

Reading books and wanting to be able to create my own story inspired me to start writing.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I was around the age of 9.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

Yes, I started writing random scenarios in a little journal and I would try to describe everything as best as possible.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

I usually create a character first and have a theme to go with that character.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I like to read, play a bit of sports and hang out with my friends/family.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

My family support me and my writing, they think I m creative.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

I feel like I resemble to my character Tessa from my book On The Run, because of the phrases and tough attitude.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

My favorite male character from my book is lan because he's shy, awkward and not really what you would expect in a guy. My favorite female character from my book would be Tessa because I relate to her the most.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

My favorite celebrity at the moment is Curran Walters who plays Jason Todd on Titans.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Challenges I face as a writer like many writers is writers block and balancing
out for when I have the time to write, because sometimes we're just so busy with school or a family matter, it gets
stressful.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Writing is my hobby and I don't think I will persue it as a career but I do hope to get a book professionally published
one day.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

My favorite author is Rick Riordan because his books got my into my creative side and my favorite book is Two Can Keep a Secret by Karen
M.McManus.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

No I do not use anything else other than wattpad to update my book with.

14) How much your readers meant to you?

My readers mean the world to me, although I don't have very much l am still grateful for them and I value them.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

Well I haven't been under pressure at the moment to update but I am updating soon.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

Fortunately I haven't gone through that, so I really can't say.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?
Don't feel pressured to update or continue a book because sometimes ideas take time to form so that the story
comes together right.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

1) is there any way I can improve my writing, if so how?
2) how did you come across my book?

         Drafted by harshita4289