@ashley_devlin

❤❤Thanks a lot Ashley_devlin 
for sharing your
thoughts with us.❤❤

Username: Ashley_devlin

1) What inspired you to start writing?

My imagination

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

In school

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

It made me happy to write. I'm a creative person but words best expressed what I wanted to write. 

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

life 

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I'm going on with my normal life. Doing chores, working or studying etc. I can't sit still. I always have a piles of things needed to be done.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

Family doesn't understand it. No one has been a writer before in my family. So, it's not taken seriously.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

None. I make a conscious effort to separate myself from my characters. They're just imagination.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Hmm hard to say. I love all of them. I'm a good mommy author to them :p 

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Favourite celebrity is Keanu Reeves, currently. I'm fickle :D

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Lack of time and a good environment. I'm now able to write in most crowded places but still I wish to have a quiet place when I write.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

I want to make it to a career. I'm not there yet but one day I will be :)

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

Jane Austen. I love her books. From new ones, it's hard to say. Everyone is so good these days. and I like, both as a person and as authors. is a new author writing her first work and I find it an interesting. Her work is my list of must read after I finish writing Tcher. 

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

:I used to but now I use watt pad

14) How much your readers meant to you?

Everything. My readers are the reason I'm on wattpad. Otherwise,I could simply publish the books but I love to interact with fans.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

Pressurise is a strong word. I would say that they request for an update and that's their right. 

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

Sometime what one is writing may offend. It's natural. If I can take the compliments than I'm prepared otherwise too. Of course, if someone cross the limits, then I'll mute or block but so far I didn't need to do it. 

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

hmm inspring?...well I can't think of any but I can share something which may help. The best thing for an author is to keep writing. The more you write, the more you understand your own abilities and what topics you want to write. This will improve your craft. So, take breaks but not break the flow. 

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

 Oh, I love this question *evil laugh* I want to know that

a) Your deepest secrets ... of course not :p ... *laugh* ok....hmmm ...what's your diet plan peeps? I need to shed few kilos but my weight is stuck and won't go down. I want to wear my school uniform for reunion. Help O.O!

b) How many would be interested in reading a non-Romance novel by me?

BYaditiswaroop