@abhil11

Welcome back guys !!
I hope you are happy and safe.

Today I am yet back with interview of one of the best wattpad writer Abhil11 . So lets ding in find out the amazing answers .

Username Abhil11

1)What inspired you to start writing?

My friend grandfather used to write poetry for her and then she used to recite those peom in school annual day . It was ao fascinating for me that someone can write original content . I also wanted to do that and this was my initial inspiration .

2)When you started writing and how old were you?
In my 8th grade and I was 13 at that time .

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?
At that new english teacher came to our school and I was weak in english unlike my friend . She taught us a lesson and asked us to solve few question . I put lot of efforts but she was the one who instead of scolding me for my mistake patiently taught me the correct way . This thing continued for months and then our annual culture week is there . My mother encouraged me to take part in essay writing and my teacher give me thumbs up . And this is how I started .

4) From where do you get your ideas from?
I love to hear experiences of people and use it in my writing .

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?
Irratiting my siblings .

6) What does your family think about your writing.?
They are okay with it . Parents are avid readers and interested in literature so if I am trying to write or create something there is no issues from there sides .

7)Which character of your book resemble you?
I wrote complex characters in my book while I am a very simple person . Hence no resemblance.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?
This is really tough . Favourite male is akshay and favourite female is meena .

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?
I like prabhas .

10)Challenges you face while writing?
Unable to transform idea into words .

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?
Hobby , professional writing needs a lot of dedication which I lack .

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?
Ramdhari singh dinkar and harishankar parsai both are my favourite . Godan of munshi premchand as it told us about the condition of farmers in pre independent india and Gunahon ke devta for pure love story of
Chander and sudha.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?
No

14) How much your readers meant to you?
I am here because of my readers . Without them and their support it is impossible to write such complex characters .

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?
I am blessed with my patient readers . So there is no pressure from there side .

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?
So far I havent experience that thing .

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Dont give up on your passion .
I know it is really hard to write when there is no appreciation but your work will pay off one day . I started with 5 reads and 1vote .

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?
1) what do you felt after reading my books ??
2) what is love for you guys and how much looks and physique plays in courtship ??

                By callmesancheti