@smitachawla28

Thanks a lot smitachawla28 for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username :- smitachawla28 .

1)What inspired you to start writing?

I started reading some books and specially samaina fanfics when I came to wattpad ,so eventually I gained interest and then now I'm writing!

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I have started writing in this year only 2020 and I'm 14 now.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

When first I started writing I was knowing that it's not that easy to write and update frequently so keeping this in mind I started writing. First I faced some problems with my writing schedule because I'm still a student and online classes from school and tuitions never end.other than that I didn't face any problems.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

I get my ideas when I'm free and sleeping as in laying on the bed. Because that's the only time I'm free !So ya....

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I like to study ,I'm kind of studios student but no one knows my this side. I read too.

6) What does your family think about your writing?

My family is unaware of my writing. I wasn't having any guts to tell them this.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

No such specific character resemble me actually I'm a mixture of all of them. You all will see my habits in every character of mine atleast a one.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

SAMEER AND NAINA for obvious because I love them and I'm very crazy about them.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

I have many but my fav is
Randeep rai ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Now I don't face any challenges in writing but sometimes my time is occupied and that becomes a problem.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Writing is just my hobby because when I write I drain my thoughts and it refreshes me.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

This is a very difficult question I have many fav books and many fav authors.Books are in thousands so I don't think it'll be good if I waste ur time.*giggles

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

No I've not !

14) How much your readers meant to you?

They are like my family to me, I love them all.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

They never do , infact they always support me if I'm busy or something!

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

It's their choice,their decision but if they are reporting atleast once come and tell me where have I been wrong, that's it!

17) Want to say something to aspiring writers?

yeah ,guys have faith in yourself and continue ur work ,if ur honest and loyal to your work everyone will love you and your writing!

18) If you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

Guys just one thing ,plz do tell me how my stories are and if. Any problem with my stories or if u don't like plz do tell me ! That's it!

And thanku Rainbowusers for this amazing interview ❤️.

Interview drafted by :- FathimaHameed_S .