Sole_CREATIONS

Thank you for giving us your interview

Username :Sole_creations

1) what inspired you to start writing?

 1.) My favourite couple of daily soap, means they are just too cute to hand lol . It only inspired me to write.

2)when you started writing and how old were you?

I started writing 8 months ago only. I was 15 years old.

3) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

 Yes I would love too... When I started writing (basically it's for fandom where I do write) at that time, I just so immediately turned from silent reader to writer. That time, I was so new and unknown, so one finest writer ( she helped me and supported me. And slowly slowly, everyone started to read my story and appreciated it too. I really felt so happy and they all are just so best.

4) from where do you get your ideas from.?

Actually, writing and imagining are my like passion, so I just write what I imagine, and I love to imagine cause it inspires me to write.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing? 

I like to read and listen songs when I don't write. 

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

They are like not so much into it, they just allow me because I love to do so...

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Preeta from my story sufferings of love resembles me. Because I am like that, not so likely to talk, likes to keep secret etc...

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

It is a fan based writing, so my favourite character is Karan and Preeta. Because they are just best couple, like they are love.... Godd...

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Umm... I am not much into all that, but still my favourite celebrity when asked is Mouni 

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Yes, time adjustment is the challenge I faced, it always had problems. Apart from it, nothing 

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Well, writing is both my hobby and also I want to persuade as my career, but when asked one.... I want to persuade as career. 

12) who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

My favourite author is and (uff, their writing is just speechless) Favourite book is You are my home. (home series by doraemon) It is so pure and touching.

13) do you use any other website to update your story?

 No, i don't use any other website to update my stories.

14) how much your readers  meant to  you?

They meant everything to me, from somewhere a inspiration to best persons. They are just bestestt, obviously without them, I am not possible here.

15) how much readers pressurise you to give update?

Oh godd, since it is a fandom and we all are in touche and knows each other, they use to blackmail, ufff..... 

16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

Umm... I never feels like bad and like that, they are like that only, and it's their mentality to do things in that way, it's their character that they choose rather than gentle way for keeping their point of view. A thing to say to them is, well done keep it up, it shows how you are ! 

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Yes, they are so awesome and creative. You are inspiration to many. You are bestt !

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your reader.

 Yes, umm what makes them to choose me for their interview, and Any criticism, improvement needed, thought, suggestions merely welcome. Thank you so much !

  by AditiSwaroop