@Eloise2424

Welcome Eloise2424! It is our
pleasure to have you here for this
interview.

Let's start the interview!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

1)What inspired you to start writing?
I had a crush on a Louis Tomlinson from one direction. I still have that crush, and I wanted to write like him so that is how it started from poems to songs to stories.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?
It was the 2012 summer when I started writing. Those were trashy writings and I was 16.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?
There was no much to share.. All I remember I used to try writing poetries and used to struggle with
rhymes.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?
Real life or even sometimes when I started reason a book, I think about
how the story will go and where it will end.So if it doesn't go like that I write my own version of it.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?
Making book covers drawing, sketching, swimming, excercise.

6) What does your family think about your writing?
They appreciate my skills, nothing much they don't really read my writings.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?
Shristi Deb from Looking at you.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why?
My favourite male character is Sankalp Koli from Looking at you. And Ivy from wrong number.
Why if you ask... Because Sankalp character could have got in professional problem due to Shristi
Deb but he never tried that to use against her. He treated her equally like other employees. And Ivy because she is cool and rich and pretty like I want to be but she also can appreciate kindness and can find happiness in little things.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?
Louis Tomlinson... Didn't it all start because of him?

10)Challenges you face while writing?
Keeping the grammar right and giving everyone character different identity.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?
I will persue it as my career when I became a mother. Becoming mother
will make me feel more.emotional. Emotional person is a better writer. And I will able to provide time, money and passion to both of my favourites in the world.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?
I really don't have any favorite author. I read books after reading preface. But have a favorite book:
History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?
Nope but I want to publish my book as paperback.

14) How much your readers meant to you?
My readers are like my angel. Their appreciations are like guild lines.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?
Not really because write a complete book and then publish.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?
I don't want to say. I actually like them too because that means they
are concentrating in my story or getting triggered by it. So all in all they engage With my story.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?
I am aspiring author myself...So what else I can say?

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?
A) third person view point or first person which is more relatable?

B) preferred ending open/ sad/ happy?

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Thankyou so much for taking your
precious time to give us an amazing
interview. I enjoyed it and I hope you
did too.💜

If you guys want to know more
about this writer, check out her
profile Eloise2424

By sheefu_mei