@missmarswrites

Thanks a lot missmarswrites for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username :- missmarswrites .

1) What inspired you to start writing?

I've always wanted to write, ever since I was a kid. I just saw in Wattpad a nice platform to share my work.

2)When you started writing and how old were you ?
I started writing stories since I first learned how to write. They were short stories of course but my imagination was already flying through the roof. I was probably around seven or eight years old.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

The episode that I remember the most was when I was in class and my teacher wanted us to write a small composition created by us and then she showed it to all the teachers in school - it was about two little bugs who won the lottery lol .

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

Every little thing I see gives me and idea to start writing something about it.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

Listen to music, watch movies, read, go out to the beach or for a walk.

6) What does your family think about your writing?

My mom is my biggest supporter .

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

The one that I resemble to the most is probably Lucas Thompson from "The Missing Gem"

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

My favorite male is Lucas because he's the best fictional human being ever and he's very kind and sweet. My favorite female might actually be Evelyn Maine because she's a go getter and kind of a rebel so she's just really bad ass. And she's also very talented!!

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Ellen DeGeneres .

10)Challenges you face while writing?

I'm from Portugal so sometimes I write a bunch of paragraphs and then when I re read it it sounds funny to me and I have to check on google if it's right. Most of the time it is.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

I would love to purse it as a career.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

My favorite book might be "Seriously I'm kidding" by Ellen DeGeneres, always read it whenever I'm feeling down.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

Nope. But I have a Facebook page ( Miss Mars Writes ) where I post all the news about my writing journey.

14) How much your readers meant to you?

SO! MUCH!

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

Actually not a lot but that might be cause they know a new chapter always come out on a Saturday.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

That's actually never happened to me.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Keep writing!

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

If they have any questions they can
ask them with an inline comment and I'll answer them!

Interview drafted by:- FathimaHameed_S