@stxllar_

Thanks a lot @stxllar_ for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username :- stxllar_

1)What inspired you to start writing?
It's a combination of things, really. First, I always loved to read, even from a young age, and my parents write, too, so you can say it was inevitable XD .

2)When you started writing and how old were you?
I wrote my first story (which was crap lol) at the age of seven, I think.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?
I loved it. It started because of an English essay I was meant to write, but I turned 500 words into 3000 XD I just couldn't stop writing.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?
They vary immensely. Things happening in society I want to address, a book I read or a movie I watched which I imagined with a different plot, and decided, hey, I can write that.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?
I like to read, browse YouTube, listen to music, solve maths and physics (weird, I know) and read again haha

6) What does your family think about your writing?
I'm blessed with a very supportive family :) They encourage my writing a lot, I appreciate it so much.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?
All my characters are like me I different aspects. Aurora in The Art of Love is stricken with abandonment issues, because her dad left when she was young. I have something similar to that...Crae in the same story has lots of anxiety attacks, which I have had in the past. Others in different books do have a particular trait I possess myself.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?
This is really difficult...my favourite female OC is Alice in The Art of Love, because I just love her vibe; in college she was this badass, who dyed her hair often and challenged misogynistic men. I love her so much that she's going to get her own book XD My favourite male...that is really hard hehe I love all my male OCs too much lol .

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?
LECRAE!!! His music keeps me sane.

10)Challenges you face while writing?
Writer's block, for one. And also trying to place some controversial views in a book without offending anyone.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?
I want to pursue it as a career :) I'm actually planning to be a neurosurgeon, but I will write books too.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?
Gahh, this changes often. John Green, Oscar Wilde, Antoine Saint-Exupéry, some other classical writer's and modern ones :) Their books and some others are my favourite :) .

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?
Nope.

14) How much your readers meant to you?
They mean so much to me! I love reading their comments, and even though I may not always be able to reply, I see them and appreciate them.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?
Not many :) I try to follow an updating schedule

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?
I haven't gotten any offensive comments written on my story. If I di get any, I will delete the comment if it is hurtful to the beliefs of others.

17) Want to say something to aspiring writers?
I'm one myself XD Keep writing! This is kinda cliche but advice you should take. Don't think, "Oh, I'll never be good," take classes. Improve yourself. Don't stop writing. Make it a habit, and you will progress rapidly.

18) If you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?
Alright...first, what made you want to read any of my books? I'm curious! And also, does any reader have any constructive criticism for any of my novels?

19)Question asked by reader
a ) what inspired you to wake up and write every?
b) how you overcome writer block??
a) My love for writing and my eagerness to expose many social taboos, and also the fact that I could inspire and help others by my penned thoughts.
b) There are many ways to do this but I usually read a book that has a similar plot to what I want to write, or if I'm frustrated I take a break and go write something easier.

By ItzzGarima