@Arundhati777

Thanks a lot Arundhati777 for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username : Arundhati777

1)What inspired you to start writing?

A: My love for Lord Krishna was the main reason why I started writing.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

A: I started writing in January,2019.I was 17 years old when I started writing.I wrote the story between my class 12 CBSE board exams.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

A: I originally got the inspiration from a peacock feather.I had this idea of writing my own story,in mind.But I was not sure if it would be a success.I sat beneath a tree in my backyard and asked Lord Krishna for advice. Suddenly, a peacock feather flew to my hands.As our area dosen't have peacocks,I was shocked.There was no way the feather could have reached my hands.I firmly believe that it was Lord Krishna himself telling me to start writing. Thus I began writing my story.I continued writing till May,2019.Later,due to some personal reasons, I deleted the story.

On March 2020,I had a shocking dream. A river of milk was flowing. Lord Krishna sat beneath a tree playing his flute,and I stood there mesmerized. After he finished playing the flute,he came towards me and handed me something.I looked down and noticed that it was the original manuscripts of the story. I understood what he meant. But I was hesitant. He talked to me and encouraged me to continue writing. After many conversations,I agreed. Then I wokke up. I re-wrote my first chapter that day itself.I didn't stop writing till now. It has been a wonderful experience for me.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

A: I get my ideas from everywhere.Daily incidents to books I have read, everything inspires me.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

A: I like to read stories from books and Wattpad.

6) What does your family think about your writing?

A: My family came to know once. It effected me badly. Since I'm a Christian girl, my family doesn't like my interest in Hinduism. It landed me into a lot of trouble. Due to which I stopped writing for a year.I have changed my username,so that they don't realize I am still writing.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

A: I resemble the most with Aishwarya(my character's mother). Her story will be published shortly after my current story.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

A:My favourite male character:- Prince Adonis of House Mormont and Baratheon(He is a female version of me.)
My favorite female character :- Amaya/Arundhuti (She is everything that I aspire to be. )

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

A: Vidyut Jamwal.He is awesome.But he is not getting much fame. SRKwill be the 2nd.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

A: My family's interference, my depression and anxiety, random writer's block, writing between my studies.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

A: It is mainly my hobby,but I would love to persuade writing as a career.But not as main career. I would like to be a doctor. If given the chance, I will persuade writing as my side career.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

A: Favourite book outside Wattpad:-The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes .
Favorite author outside Wattpad:- Agatha Christie. I love all her books.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

A: No

14) How much your readers meant to you?

A: My readers mean the world to me.Without hem,I wouldn't have kept on writing. To me,they are my family.They mean more to me than my biological family.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

A: I encourage readers to pressurize me to write. Otherwise I will be lazy and won't update.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

A: I haven'tgot any hurtful or offensive comments till,now by God's grace. But if I do get them,I want to tell them that :- If you don't like the story, please don't read it. I won't force anyone to read it. It is clearly upto you.Constructive criticisms are welcomed.But if you post any offensive or hurtful comments, I will delete it. If it continues, I will report you.That includes talking rudely to other readers too.

I know that my story doesn't contain any hurtful or offensive topics.So if you report my story, I will contact Wattpad authorities,and take strict actions.

17) Want to say something to aspiring writers?

A: It doesn't matter if the story is not that great.We are there to support and guide you. Write everyday no matter what comes to your mind. If you want to talk to someone, don't hesitate to message me. I will help you in any way I can. Never think that you can't be a good writer.All good writers were once just like you. Always believe in your writing and yourself.

18) If you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

A: My first question:- What part of the story interested you so much,that you continued to read?
My second question: Did my story inspire anyone else to start writing?

The interview is taken by Adwitiya_Bagchi