@crystle_heart

User name: Crystle_Heart

Thanks a lot Crystle_Heart for sharing your thoughts with us.

1) What inspired you to start writing?

1) Reading Wattpad stories inspired me to write!

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I started writing in 2017. I was then 26 years old.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

One night while having dinner an idea about a plot came to my mind and I decided to write about it. My writing style was amateur back then and now when I see that book I laugh at times. Anyways, gradually I improved and now people love to read my stories.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

I get ideas from life experiences and all that happen around us.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I love to read a lot, watch Netflix and movies, listening to music and I love to cook as well and watching cooking
videos on youtube.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

My dad is proud of my writing talent. My husband is proud too. In short my family is proud of me and supportive as well. They, in fact, encourage me to write when I haven't written for a while.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Aranya lyer from my book Wedlock By Fate represents me.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Manik and Nandini( most of my books are about them, I mean Fanfiction) and Vihan and Aranya are my favourite. Because though the female leads are strong and good ones and they're the ones who bring change in the male leads who are typically bad boys in the beginning. You can say love brings a change in heart of my leads.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Sharukh and Kajol and in TV Parth and Niti.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Sometimes I face mind blocks and sometimes due to mood swings I don't write.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Writing is my hobby but I won't mind if one day a publisher approaches me to publish my book in print.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

My favourite books and my favourite authors are:
Chasing Red by isabelleronin

I sold myself to the devil for vinyls pitiful I know by DarknessAndLight

The Bad boy And The Tomboy by nikki20038

Bullied Series by VeraHollins

Prithvi by VermillionBlue

Light as a feather, Stiff as a board by zaarsenist

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

No I don't use any other website to update my stories.

14) How much your readers meant to you?

My readers mean a lot to me. It's because of them I am here on Wattpad.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

Readers pressurise me pretty much. It's like I gave an update today and they'll ask for another one. It's annoying but after all it's their love for my book. I try not to delay but sometimes it gets delayed due to miscellaneous issues.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

I feel extremely bad when someone comments offensive and report my work. Because it takes a lot of time and efforts to give an update. And when
someone comes up with an offensive remark it hurts.
Making an offensive remark is easy but the writer knows what he/she has gone through to articulate his/her thoughts in writing.
To all such haters and abuser would suggest you better don't read that doesn't suit your desire. I'm not forcing anyone to read.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

I would say them to keep working hard. Reads and votes take time but your continuous labour will surely bear fruits in future.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

1) What made you choose
my book to read?
2) What's the thing that
makes you to read most of my
stories?

             Drafted by harshita4289