@melodious_sunshine

Thanks a lot melodious_sunshine your thoughts with us.

Username : melodious_sunshine

1) What inspired you to start writing?

Reading many books lead me towards writing, and that is my only inspiration.

2) When did you start writing and how old were you?

1 year back and at that time I was 19 years old.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

After Reading lots of book in and out of Wattpad I thought even I should write stories as it is the best way to express your thoughts. But when I started writing I had very little knowledge of writing books. Now also I don't know much but I am daily learning how to improve myself as a writer, and rest my readers should say whether I have improved or not.

*What do you think readers? (Who read my books) Am I improving?*

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

My surrounding and most of them are my imagination.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

Reading stories and listening to old Kannada and Telugu songs.

6) What does your family think about your writing?

Both my father and my mothers are very supportive. They think that their daughter will create magic.

(I hope that thinking becomes true one day)

7) Which character of your book resemble you?

All the characters should have something about me, only then I can create them. But my particular character Khusi from my story All You Need is a Family resembles me a lot.

8) Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Karan from All You Need is a Family and Sauravi from Divyangan. We are not cursed is my favorite characters because

Karan's  way of guiding his friends is really commendable. If anyone has friends like him then they will never loose in life or feel left out.

Sauravi's positive attitude and her way of fighting for herself, and people who needs her is what makes her special and this is what I like in her character.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Prabhas, Anushka Shetty, Sandeep Vishnuvardhan Soundarya and Nagarjun.

Sahasimha Vishnuvardhan is not only my favourite actor and also my role model.

10) Challenges you face while writing?

Starting problem and ending problem

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

I want to pursue writing as my career

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

My favourite author out of Wattpad is Kuvempu and Girish Karnad. My favorites books are many but I love mysuro mallige parts naagamandala.

These are all Kannada Kadambari (novel)

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

For now I am not.

14) How much your readers mean to you?

Writing is my wish but I am writing for them and because of them. So they are my Gurus and my Gods.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

Till now no one pressurised me so much that I felt uneasy by their pressure. But whenever they request or demand for updates I really feel good.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

Till now I didn't face anything like that so I don't have any experience about that.

17) Want to say something to aspiring writers?

I am also an aspiring writer but what I want to say is that if you are really interested in writing, without any hesitation start penning down your thoughts and publish them day by day. You will improve and at some point you will be one of the best authors. So start you work because until and unless you begin nothing will work.

18) If you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

I don't want to ask anything but just support will see my in the same way, because without your support I can't do anything.

This interview was taken by Adwitiya_Bagchi