@__rosefreckles__

Username: __rosefreckles__

1) What inspired you to start writing?

Initially I was a silent reader but then a thought struck me that I should give it a try. And  I published my first book and it seems to get good response so today here I am.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I started writing on 6th November 2019  as long as I remember and yes I'm a 14 year old teenage girl.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

At the initial periods of writing, I feel nervous, like what will happen? Will my work worth reading? Will I do some blunder and all.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

Mostly it came from my imagination. I write, what I feel, my words express my feelings and I penned it down in my books.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

Just spending some me time, listening songs and thinking about what creative I can do entertain my readers through my work.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

Actually my parents didn't have a single idea about my writings, they only know that I read books and stories.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Ummm.... Not a single one as I believe to be unique in myself and want to be different not want to follow someone.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

As I write for preeran fandom so obviously karan and preeta. Karan for his being  independent nature means doing what we love and preeta for her kindness and generosity.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Mine all time favorite is Mr. The Riyaz Aly.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Biggest challenge for me is the time management as I'm a little bit of lazy and kinda distractive nature of mine so whenever I thought of writing , sometimes another thought comes in my mind and I dropped the idea of writing.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Its my hobby and I would like to keep it as a option.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

Everyone is unique in their way but the person who always inspired me to do better is Doraemon_creations.she is my favorite author and her book 'Beyond Destiny' is my all time favorite.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

No, I didn't.

14) How much your readers meant to you?

Readers are like everything to me as without them , I may not get motivation to improve my works and provide them best as much as I can.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

Ummm... Not that much, everyone is so kind and humble and understanding, but sometimes like once in a blue moon they told me to update and pressurize me.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

I believe no one is same.everyone has different opinions and people comment what they feel and their mind say so no offense for this but yes it hurts when someone report our work as the particular work contains our hard work and feelings. And yes if you guys have any problem with me or you find my work worthless and you can dm me anytime. Feel free to tell me directly, I'll surely think in that way and I promise to clear your misunderstanding if you bother to ask me.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Don't feel low of yourself. You're the best in your way and no one can be like you so don't get demotivated and keep rising.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

1-Are you enjoying my story, if yes then please give some suggestions so that I can make it more better?

2-Are my stories worth reading?

             Drafted by harshita4289