@_yesha_jain_

Thanks a lot _yesha_jain_ for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username :- _yesha_jain_ .

1) what inspired you to start writing?

Umm actually I was a reader before one year, never thought that one day I will write on this platform... Nothing has Inspired me, just a random thought came into my mind and I penned down them in my way, but I was extremely very surprised when I start getting so much love by readers, In short span of time .

2)when you started writing and how old were you?

I started writing before one year on 3rd March, that time I was going to enter In Adulthood soon .

3) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

Haha, I was bit scary to post the first chapter of my story as I never write before, But then I leaved everything on God but I was lucky enough In this matter that I start gaining attention of viewers very speedily and now I am being so happy to complete stories over 40+

4) from where do you get your ideas from?

Umm I eat lots of chocolate or sit on the terrace to get some fresh and new Ideas for my story, I even listen music sometimes and u won't believe the lyrics of songs had always given me so many Ideas...so I always prefer this things to do when my mind stop working .

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I like to dance, to cook food new hobby and I like to make paintings not like professional ones but acha bana leti hoon, and I like to clean my room often because I don't like to see my bedroom being messed and everything fallen down carelessly .

6) What does your family think about your writing?

They just got to know recently some of them still don't know but my sister Inspires me a lot she encourage me, sometimes even give me so fantastic Ideas that help me to make people more curious and excited for further updates...My family was In trauma when I told them that I write stories on watty and have gained so many followers and readers...they all were like Are You Serious???

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

The character of Naina from my every stories, I am naive and innocent but
daring and bold at same time...I love to chase my dreams to achieve something I am shy kinda girl but not much if your reader of my stories u will know... I am very fashionable and love to present myself everytime In some different attires, I am caring loving honest genuine and most Importantly very kind towards everyone ❤❤.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Sameer is my favourite character because he is the best, whether in the show or In my story I want the same qualities In my future husband Loving Innocent but little naughty, genuine not a fake one...bit possesive and protective about me Should be smart and fair enough Good by heart and soul, money doesn't matter just I want his honesty and loyalty...

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

To be honest No one, but salman sir...I love his acting and the way he put himself completely in the character, His movie MPK is my all time favourite one .

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Yes I faced while revealing about past story, I get hell nervous that time, some stories were tough ones especially my story O mere sajan season one and AZKD, this both story have pissed me off alot...I was been awake few times to think about past .

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

No writing is only my hobby,
I want to be a lawyer not a writer .

12) who is your favourite author and your favourite book?
I appreciate everyone! don't read books often, whoever writes story are my favourite ❤ .

13) do you use any other website to update your story?

No I don't, Only wattpad .

14) how much your readers meant to you?

They're like my second family, the one who inspires me a lot and always motivates me, I love them all with all my heart and want to thank them for
everytime appreciating my hardwork and effort...I will always be very grateful to them for being there with me in every aspect .

15) how much readers pressurise you to give update?

I think this is problem of every author, ofcourse my readers pressurise me so much sometimes to give updates soon, seriously I don't get time to Give double update In one day but on their Insistention I try to give...I know they
love my story alot and are very desperate for every updates of It, but please try to understand the responsibilities I have on myself .

16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

No...I don't want to say them anything because for It my reader r there
who always give a perfect answer to those who tried to low my self
confidence 😄.
17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Feel free to post ur work, Don't be hesitate or feel worried about what people will say, Will they like my story or not Be relax and post what you write I can guarantee you, you will win everyone's heart If you have the spirit to do so .

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

Yes, Why do you read my story
and what special do you find in my writing skill...??

Interview drafted and published by :- FathimaHameed_S