kritika1007

Thank you kritika1007 for giving us your interview

Username :- kritika1007

1) What inspired you to start writing?

When I came on Wattpad, I enjoyed reading books and eventually some ideas started coming in my mind too and I thought why not mix up those ideas and write something. So not only books but the authors of the books inspired me alot to write books. I really appreciate each one of those who inspired me.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I started writing on 26th November 2019 and I was 16 at that time.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

At first I was very nervous as I was thinking like should I post it or should I leave it. There were many questions coming in my mind. I was hella nervous about it, my hands were literally shaking while publishing the character sketch and my mind was clouded with questions like With people accept me and my books? Will I find new friends? However the outcome was pretty much good. And I am thankful to all my readers.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

I think alot so I usually get my ideas through myself only but sometimes if I don't get any idea then I usually refer books and by that ideas start coming.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

When I am not writing anything then I usually study as I have to prepare for something big and that's I also took a break from writing for some months.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

To be honest they don't know about the thing that I am writing as I don't give so much of time to writing so yeah. But I am sure they won't have any objection by me writing a book. They will be proud.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

If I talk about my first book then Avneet's character as I am an introvert to be honest but when I find someone like me with whom I feel confident then no one among them can say me an introvert and I love to explore new things. I am also kind towards people who deserve respect and I don't like when people are being hated for absolute no reason at all.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why?

My favourite characters as male and female are Jai and Reem. According to me they are the most funniest people in my book. And also the cute fight between them is love. Basically I love every character but other than the main leads these two are my favourite. And after Jai my most favourite is riyaz as because of him Avneet (the heroine) realised her love towards Siddharth (the hero).

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

My favorite celebrity was is and will always be Sushant Singh Rajput. He will be my favorite till eternity. I miss him everyday.

10) Challenges you face while writing?

Generally I don't face challenges but I often run out of ideas, sometimes I am not able to cope up with the word limit, and I fear if my readers would like it or not. Otherwise I don't face problems. And yeah like sometimes I am not able to post frequently so I just start panicking that people should not lose interest.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Writing is my hobby. As far as career is concerned then my choice for career is so much different from writing.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

My favourite books are Hate to Love by Since we met by The fate plays again by Off script by and there are many more books but these are my personal favourite. Also I want to start her book again .

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

No I only use Wattpad for it.

14) How much your readers meant to you?

My readers are my strength. I seriously never believed that my book will be loved by these many people. Not only my first book but my second book is receiving the same love and support. My readers are my everything!❤️

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

I don't get much pressurised by my readers as they understand me and my situation but when I leave the chapter at cliffhanger then they do comment me to update soon and I do as I know how it feels when I leave them at suspense.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work?

Want to say something to them? I only want to say thankyou to them as because of negative comments I get a chance to improve myself and make my writing and myself more better then before.

17) Want to say something to aspiring writers?

I want to say to them that write something good, and feel good about writing it.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

Nah I don't wanna ask anything. I just want to thankyou all with all my heart. I love you all! And I promise I'll be back soon with a amazing chapters and maybe with a new book too!

By AditiSwaroop