Fatima_Sheikh

Thanks a lot Fatima_sheikh for sharing your thoughts with us.

User name:Fatima_sheikh

1)What inspired you to start writing?
1) Actually, nothing inspire me. I was sitting bored when an idea popped in my mind. So, started writing the book.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?
2)To be honest, I wrote a fan fiction 2 years ago and it was a total disaster. So, I delete that book plus I had my exams
going on. In March 2020, whennmy board exams were over, I started writing a book.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?
3) Believe me, my first work was total disaster. Grammatical errors, no good
dialogue. So, I took a break of 2 years and started writing. My current books are far better than my first work.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?
4) Trust me, nothing was pre-planned.I was sitting idle and idea popped in my mind. But I also reflect some ideas from our society and culture.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?
5)When I am not writing, I like to read books. I am big fan of classic novels. I also like to cook. It's my hobby.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?
6)My parents don't know anything about that. I also don't want them to know. But my few friends knew about it.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?
7)The characters of izzah from my book resembles me. She is just like me. Calm, introvert, love peaceful environment.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?
8)My favourite male character is Zayn. Because he is very responsible person. He has very caring and sweet nature
towards izzah. He loves her a lot. He is very serious and possessive about her. That's the reason, I like him.
My favourite female character is Isha. I love her a lot. She is very carefree and out spoken person. She is very mature and smart enough.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?
9)My favourite celebrity is feroze khan and Zayn Malik. They are amazing.

10)Challenges you face while writing?
10)Writers block, it happens every time when I forced myself to write something.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?
11 )Writing is hobby and honestly I also want to persuade my career in writer.
I want to be the good author (which I am not) in online as well as offline.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?
12)There are many great books and author on wattpad. But my favourite book is, Death of me, Someone like
Adam, Workaholic wife, Truly madly deeply, All over again, Euphoria -A state of strong happiness, Blue ribbon, All
about revenge, In 7 months .

My favourite author's are
AsfarNoor, Ufaq_I,pumpkinyara
mahumsheikh

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?
13)No, I don't use any other websites to update my stories.

14) How much your readers meant to you?
14) Readers meant a lot to me. If they had not support and love my book, I would have left wattpad. I am really very grateful to all my readers.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?
15)My readers dont pressurized me to give update but whenever they ask I tried my best to update it soon.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?
16) I am feeling very lucky that no reader has criticise and judge my book. They never comment anything offensive. really love all my readers.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?
17)Just keep writing! Never stop until you are satisfied. It doesn't matter how many reads and votes you have on
your book, the contents of your book matters. Just keep working hard on your book and you will get appreciated.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?
18)Who is your favorite
character of my book?

What is the special thing about
my book?

         Written by harshita4289