@Meofcourse18

Hello everyone !! I hope you are fine and healthy !!

So here we are back with fabulous interview of meofcourse18 .

Thankyou for giving us your interview !!

Username : meofcourse18

1)What inspired you to start writing?
I have always loved writing . Be it stories , essay or peoms . I have been a wattpad reader for a quite long now . So just one day just randomly  I penned down the blurb of my story that keep darting in my head . And that was my first ever book .

2)When you started writing and how old were you?
I began writing on wattpad when I was 17

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?
I still remember how apprenhensive  I was while publishing prelude of my first book . I did not have any friends here . Plus I was a new writer  . However when my story got first 20 views I went bat shit crazy . I was like oh my god 20 different people have read my piece .  And then I recieved my first ever comment which said it was a interesting story line and I should update soon .

It felt great..

4) From where do you get your ideas from?
I am a day dreamer . I like weaving stories in my head . So either the ideas are borne out of my head or either some real life situations .

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?
I like listening to music. It is a detox to me .

6) What does your family think about your writing.?
They are really appreciative of mu writing and are pretty supportive. 

7)Which character of your book resemble you?
There is little bit me in the character that I have built. All my characters embody some hidden shades of me . However the character vidhi kapoor malhotra from my book hey  husband is quite similar to me . Her thoughts and ideas are quite similar to to how I precieve them .

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?
The character of riya malhotra of hey husband is my personal favourite. She is reckless , badass
Teenager who believes in enjoying life whenever and wherever you can . She has witty toungue and a great sense of humor .

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?
I love ranbir kapoor , tappsee pannu . And garbreil macht and chris hemsworth and zayn malik .

10)Challenges you face while writing?
Sometimes you are struck in terrible writer block in which you have no clue how to take story forward . I end up writing four alternative drafts of same chapter .

Especially in my case I keep basic storyline in my head . So the entire plot and character development happens as the story proceed .

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?
Right now,  it nothing certainly more than hobby . I like because I like it and it is a stress buster . However at some point of life when I am in more relaxed position I would love to actually take it up  as a career .

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?
On wattpad kissing away insecurities , hitched
By anamika_writes.

Otherwise I love khalied hosseini's the kite runner . Jaya - devdutt pattanayak . The viscount
Who love me by julia quinn

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?
No I only publish and read on wattpad .

14) How much your readers meant to you?
I have been lucky to have amazing set of reader who appreciate my work and give their own inputs and make me feel special .

Off late I am recieving a lot of love through my wattpad pm . People are kind enough to drop in apprecaition  for me and my work .

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?
My readers  are quite understanding . So when I might not able to update until so and so date they give me that liberty .

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?
Thankfully my work has not be reported yet .  And as far as offensive comment are concerned 
I try and avoid negativity . I have 20 positive comment to focus rather than one negative comment . So I dont let it get into me .

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?
To all the aspiring writer out there let me tell you that it is only the first publish that is difficult . It is okay to be freak out . It is okay to be imperfect . It is okay to have loopholes . You are writing for your ownself because it make you happy . And that is all that ever matter . No number of read , votes and comment and rank ever decide anything . If you think that you have poured your soul in the update it is nothing sort than the best .

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?
I am overwhelmed by all the love
That have been coming in my  way .

So I love love to know how you come across my book ??

And what factor keeps you to hooked to read it till the very end ??

              By callmesancheti