@priyaxsidneet

Thanks a lot priyaxsidneet for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username :- priyaxsidneet

1)What inspired you to start writing?

Well I used to read Sidneet fanfics. I really loved them. I got a few ideas. I really had an urge to start my own book. So I discussed with one of my friends. She helped me a lot, motivated me.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I started writing in March 2020. I was 17 years old at that time.

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

When I had to post my first chapter of my first ff, I was lil nervous, excited. Was thinking how will everyone react. Will they like it. All these questions were there in my mind. But decided to give it a shot.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

I read other fanfics. But mainly I get ideas on my own. When I was small, i used to imagine stories. Now I decided to put them forward .

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

There are so many things I like. Reading, listening songs, counselling, spend time with family and friends. And much more .

6) What does your family think about your writing?

If you mean my parents, they have no idea. People in my family who know about it, they never read it properly but always motivate me to write .

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

I have written 4 books till now. And none of the characters resemble me totally. But yee sometimes I put my own feelings through characters. If you see Jaineet in my story, they are all the time fighting and teasing each other and also support each other when time come. That is how mine and my brother's bond. Many more examples are there.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

I love all my characters but still Siddharth Nigam is my all time favorite character. I love that guy so much.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

One and only Siddharth Nigam. No reason why I love him so much. Just I do.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Not really because I write it for fun. But still i need to manage my time. I have to improve my english .

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

It's my hobby. I want to be a psychologist by Profession . Writing is just for fun.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

Well there is not one book I like. I love so many. My fav writers are also many but still- simfanfic (the girl who inspired me the most to write), @tanvi_nautiyal_0510 Ayman_The_Writer_ sidneetfanfic .

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

Yes. Instagram .

14) How much your readers meant to you?

My readers mean a lot to me. They are the one who inspire me a lot. Their comments, I love reading them. The way some of them have supported me. Thank you so much guys. I love you all.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

Not much because I update daily. I post 1 chapter everyday. Earlier I was free so I even used to give double update often.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

Well I don't anyone did that but still I try take it as positive if they comment something wrong I try to improve .

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Ya. I have seen some of the writers leaving their amazing books because someone commented offensive. Please don't do that. Everyone doesn't understand you and you ain't make each and every person happy.Trust me you are an amazing writer. And one more thing don't offend other writers.Respect them. I don't mean don't give your reviews. But still in a polite and proper way so that you don't hurt them.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

First, honest reviews on my writing. Second, how much I mean to you and if 1 day I leave writing, your reactions.

Interview drafted by:- FathimaHameed_S