@nehakanade

❤❤Thank you for giving us your interviews ❤❤

Username:Neha kanade

1) what inspired you to start writing?

I was getting bore so i thought lets do something in free time so nothing inspired me.

2)when you started writing and how old were you?

Four yeas ago when i was in first year of my engineering clg, that time i was 18 and a half year old.

3) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

I have no experience of writing, as i told you before i start writing because i was getting bore and i am the most lazy writer who don't even edit chapters before uploading them.

4) from where do you get your ideas from.?

I put myself in different situations, i still remember my first book " dangerous love " that life i wanted for myself but few things were not possible technically, then i put myself in different situations and wrote many stories.

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

Traveling, cooking, but i spent my most of the time in orphanages and oldage homes.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

They never asked me about my writing, my sisters knew that i write books on different platforms but they never read it.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

"Cruel husband " the new name of that book is "his cruel forced love "
Neha's character resembles me

But it will be better if i say every female( neha) character of my book resembles me

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why?

(Black & neha ) i love the chemistry between them.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Akshay Kumar
Varun dhawan
Rana duggabati
Ajit Kumar
Bruno Santos

10)Challenges you face while writing?

I never face any challenges while writing .

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Well as i said before, writing was never my ambition and still i don't see myself as writer. And no i dont want to pursue career in writing.

12) who is your favourite author and your favorite book?

There are many books so I can't say one name here or mention one particular book and insult other authors. And if I start writing all the book names people might get bore.

13) do you use any other website to update your story?

Yes I used many websites

14) how much your readers meant to you?

I think my one answer will let you know how much my readers meant to me

" my readers made me what I am today. I am nothing without them )

15) how much readers pressurize you to give an update?

You have no idea but I like it when they pressurize me. Their threatening, their anger, their complaints, their demands tell me how much they love me and I adore my readers more than my stories

16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

😂😂😂😂😂 yea this is what I do, I made 11 accounts on wattpad, I lost approx 1.15k followers, I lost my important stories but I was laughing, I wasn't angry. My block accounts made me realized how few peoples are jealous of me. If that person is reading this then I want to say a few things to that person.

" keep planning behind my back and god will bless me in front of your eyes.
And I don't care about those peoples who plot behind my back because they belong behind me )

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?

Just don't steal someone's work, someone's plot and write in your own words because you have no idea how much writers put their efforts while writing. You guys have your own mind to think. I know everyone put their efforts while writing, then why you need someone else plot to write your story, make your own plots.

18) if you want you can ask 2questionsn from your readers?

I have no questions , but if you guys have questions you can come on my instapage and ask your question.

darkknights_091

Interview taken and written by
Khushworld1234
Published by
AditiSwaroop