behirslays_

❤Thank you behirslays_ for giving us your interview❤

Username : behirslays_

1)What inspired you to start writing?

 I've always been someone very passionate about penning my ideas down! I remember writing my own fairytales based on the cartoon programmes I used to see during my childhood days! Gradually, when I grew older I came across someone irresistible! Behir you know! Naagin 3 was amazing! But there were some scenes where I though, "agar aesa Nahi aesa Hota toh Kitna achchha Hota"! Then I came across some ffs on insta that actually used to copy down their POV and their imagination with the story! This is when I thought why should not I give it a try! And it all began since here

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I started writing on 2019 when I was 14

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

It was a very good experience at first! I started to write on Instagram and I did maintained a separate page for the same! I got to know that people are loving my stories by the increasing comments and likes! This inspires a lot you know

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

Ideas come by reading and seeing only na? Same with me! But you can't fully copy someone's else work but definitely can get inspired! Some are even mine too! Like when I'm sitting ideal I start to think what twist should I bring next in story..and yeah!

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I keep humming songs! Plus I've maintained a fanpage too for my idol PEARL V PURI on Instagram! I make some edits or VMS not to forget I read some fascinating stories here!!!!!!!!

6) What does your family think about your writing?

They don't know it and I will defo not want them to know about the same

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

Mahir sehgal form Aur Pyar hogya resembles Me the most! A nerd, introvert, but very frank to the people I'm close to!

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

AllAfter all they are my books! I've worked hard on them and can't choose one!

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

Pearl V Puri is my forever favourite

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Demotivation! I get demotivated when I don't get expected likes on my chapters! Even I m a student I make time to write! And when make an effort I want some support from the people too! Isn't this what a writer wants?

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Till now it's just a hobby and I don't say persuading my career as a writer

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

UniqueNImperfect is favourite! All of her stories are mind blowing! And about book their is no specific favourite! I'm very choosy when It comes to novels and books and I read only the selected ones! So all those that are living in my library are my fav!

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

No! It's just wattpad!

14) How much your readers meant to you?

My readers means a lot to me!

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

their is no pressure! Probably my stories are not that worthy that I'll be getting my DM spammed for update

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work?

 Want to say something to them?I would like to stay to them that first try to clear the things out before reporting! One does a lot of hard work and you do nothing by commenting offensive or reporting but just spoiling their hardship!

17) Want to say something to aspiring writers? 

18) If you want you can ask 2 question from your reader?

I would like to ask,Are my stories not the same like before? Are you guys getting bored? Earlier I used to get 90+ likes on each chap but now there are not even 50! Why readers? Are you guys not liking the plot? Please tell me!

By Adwitiya_Bagchi