@657687uiko

❤❤Thank you for giving us your interview ❤❤

Username:657687uiko

1) what inspired you to start writing?
For a very very long time I was a silent reader ." Writing a story " was never in my book , but it is a coincidence seriously.

2)when you started writing and how old were you?
I started writing in 2019 and I was 15 years old.

3) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?
I was very very confused and frightened when I first started to write but wattpad accept me whole heartedly .I welcomed criticism ,because these things are also important to me..

4) from where do you get your ideas from.?
When I go to bed ,different ideas come to my mind and sometimes I am unable to sleep but creations. This writer , is inspiration for most of the writers....she is really awesome..

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?
I scroll the social media sites and check out celebs and I also like to read stories and I also sing. My voice is also good"

6) What does your family think about your writing.?
my family knows ,but I am kinda embarrassed to show them my stories. I also received certificates in story writing ..so they know.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?
Together forever" preeta Arora .because I am really strong, and her strong character symbolizes me

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?
Male: harshad chopda and dheeraj dhoopar Female:Jennifer Winget and Shraddha arya.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?
jennifer winget

10)Challenges you face while writing?
people are sometime uncontrollable . They don't give response in that way we expect from them.thats why sometimes I get angry but it's ok...

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?
I will surely persuade, if i get good response and followers here......the response matters ,I think it is very expensive for some people...

12) who is your favourite author and your favourite book?
My favourite author is doraemon creation .the only writer whose all books are read by me. My favourite book is all the books of her.

13) do you use any other website to update your story?
No

14) how much your readers  meant to  you?
they are my back bone .I call them my "second family" and "wamily" . I adore them a lot. My love for them is bepanah.

15) how much readers pressurise you to give update?
They don't pressurize me .if they do in the future ,I'll be happy because it is like appreciation to me.....I love it

16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?
they never do, but if they will do in the future, I'll like to say that hate and love is important to me . There will be no fun in life without hate....I love all of you keep hating .....but still try to change yourself for a good cause...

17) want to say something to aspiring writers?
keep trying , you all are very good and you all are diamonds . Good work is recognised immediately!

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?
a)why u read my stories?

b)Why you unfollow me after following me?

By AditiSwaroop