@Libranian1010

Thanks a lot Libranian1010 for sharing your thoughts with us.

Username :- Libranian1010 .

1)What inspired you to start writing?

Actually time and life. I always wanted to become a writer but i'll be a writer at Wattpad, I never thought. This further inspires me to write a lot.

2)When you started writing and how old were you?

I used to writer short inspirational chapters in my own diary. But on Wattpad, I started writing this March in the end days and i was 14

3) Would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

I was mad with happiness. I used to look at my views again and again. Hoped i will grow as a writer and all the dreams a writer has and he or she imagines.

4) From where do you get your ideas from?

That I usually think a lot on stories but for the theme or something like that, i used to use google..not now

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

Listening to music, using snapchat, YouTube and studying and so many works like helping my mom and so on.. the usual works in our routine, you know. And i am so busy that do write less now a days.

6) What does your family think about your writing?

My mom says it actually suits, even though everyone. They sometimes appreciate me too

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

No character resembles me,yeah, for sure.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

I actually don't read books but i was reading books on riansh an indian couple, also i am watching their drama serial and so i have become a big fan of both of them.

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

There are so many, like Pakistani, indian, Turkish actors and singers from many other countries Like Zara larson, alan walker and pakistani like Asim Azhar, Atif Aslam and in celebrities like Ahad Raza Mir, Sajal ali, so many more and INDIAN actors like Namik Paul, Helly Shah, Rahul Sudhir umm.. so many and in turkish like, Berk Atan, Burku Ozberk, Esra Bilgic, Engin Altan...etc.

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Time managing is the biggest problem either in writing, studying or some other works, mostly.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

I want to persuade it as my career.

12) Who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

I don't read books as told before and so no favourite author.

13) Do you use any other website to update your story?

No, i don't

14) How much your readers meant to you?

My readers gave me a very positive response. There are some people i met, who are actually very vey nice and good. Some of them are made myself a friend and i do too.

15) How much readers pressurise you to give update?

There were a few yeah! Very few but still the comments meant a lot.

16) How you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

There were some who blocked me without understanding. I want to say them not to block anyone or use harsh words unless you know what problems they facing to do it. In other words we must appreciate the struggle a person is doing and support him. If we will block, sometimes in our difficult times, someone can also do the same.

17) Want to say something to aspiring writers?

Always believe you are doing well becaus the way u are thinking, no one has ever tried to do.

18) If you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

I want to firstly ask them to support me by subscribing to my channels and read my book if u want .
Secondly, what did you all judge about me by reading my books?

Interview Drafted by :- FathimaHameed_S .