@blueandwhale

Thanks a lot  blueandwhale          for sharing your thoughts with us.❤

Username :blueandwhale

1) what inspired you to start writing?
It just happens. I love reading books and while reading ideas started popping in my mind and I started writing... It was random with me.

2)when you started writing and how old were you?
24. When I first published forgotten princess.

3) would you like to share your experience when you first started writing?

Omg, it was horrible. I deleted the forgotten princess because no one was reading it. But after 5 months I Posted the book again. This time I asked some peoples to read this story but apparently no one. The problem was I was asking wrong people. Then I saw some Indian stories and I requested the Indian readers and writers. I had few people who started reading this ghosh. singh. The story was written in a horrible way no one was able to understand what was written than anu pointed out how to write. She told me dii. " Use this in conversation and all .Mani asked me to add cover and adding things in synopsis. Then u can see the improvement now.

where do you get your ideas from.?

Well I write what my heart tells me. So I don't know how to answer this

5)What do you like to do when you aren't writing?

I don't have alot of free time actually I study alot and when I get time I write and read novels.

6) What does your family think about your writing.?

Well they know about me writing books but not what I write otherwise.....you know what I mean.:) And they are okay as long as it's not something bad and you focus on your studies.

7)Which character of your book resemble you?

No one. I can't see myself as any character. They are my creativity just not me.

8)Which one is your favourite Male and female character of your book? Why ?

Male:- adhyunt Ranawat ( from bb) Female:- pakhi Raichand ( from the emotionless prince and the forgotten princess) ( Both from different stories)

9) Who is your favourite celebrity?

No one. I like story and characters not the celebrity

10)Challenges you face while writing?

Well my grammar it still is. And I didn't have any idea about writing thanks to my friends here I am able to conquer at least that. But grammar is still an issue.

11) Writing is your hobby or you want to persuade as career?

Well it is my hobby but now I want to persuade it as career as well.

12) who is your favourite author and your favourite book?

I don't have any favourite authors but I like work of Jacqueline Baird. She is amazing and lyhnn Graham is amazing as well.

13) do you use any other website to update your story?

Yes on dreame

14) how much your readers  meant to  you?

Alot. I still remember when no one was reading my books and then came one, And two, I was so happy at that time and now I have 700 + re aders. I still can't believe sometimes that I have this huge following here.

15) how much readers pressurise you to give update?

Don't ask that. I love every reader I really do. They mean alot to me but sometimes it's really hard to just update in past days I had so many issues in my life. Serious issues but I was receiving msgs pm. Why re u not updating just finish the book and all. But I have some readers who understands this and always support me. So thank you reader.

16) how you feel when some reader comments offensive and report your work? Want to say something to them?

Very bad. but am happy that my loyal readers supported me. So thank you again reader.

17) want to say something to aspiring writers

Just write your ideas. Talk to writers if you have any problem people I met helped me alot but be careful while doing that as well.grammar and all is a barrier but if your story is good then people will read.

18) if you want you can ask 2 question from your readers?

* Just one thing why you guys don't share your views. Please do that one comment and vote from you readers bought a smile to writer's face. Please don't be a silent reader share your views. Love you all my readers and stay safe ( quoting mani maa).

Question by reader
a) how did you got idea of writing?

I love reading books. But I couldn't find what I was looking for anywhere so I just created some characters and then ideas started popping and the rest is history.

b) how was you get out of writer's block?

About writer block. That was hard really. I was writing beauty and the beast and at one point of that book I was blank. Didn't know what to write I had the basic idea but I couldn't pen it down. But one day I was hearing some song 'tere ishq per tere waqt per  bas haq hai ek mera' while reading my own story as a reader and then I know what write next.

So reading your own story with music is what I do for writer block.

Interview taken ,written and published by AditiSwaroop